hey guys A cup or D cup?

F's for me
...and shining the high beams straight ahead and not at my feet... Originally Posted by bigv123
+2
I wear a 34B cup and a size 7-9 pants, dependent on how they fit my rear... lol

Personally, I'd rather my breasts were larger and I like to see larger boobies on other gals.
Dear Tracy Auburn,
Please post a picture of your breasts in this thread, so that we may reassure you that your B's are divine.
Thanks,
3day
I tend to favor breasts anywhere from an A to a C (pretty much my outside limit). "If it's bigger than a handful, you're risking a sprained tongue". I have a personal phobia against MM ones, as well. Frankly, they may be great to look at (usually under clothes), but once you get your paws on them, they're just no fun to play with (in my personal experience, anyway). They have a notable tendency to be rock hard, no "give" to them, and frankly, I always get the impression that they were really intended for a museum (look but don't touch). Totally agree with the aforementioned perkiness factor, though...that is really key.

It really comes down to "what works for her frame" when I am trying to decide if I like them or not (or, really, more likely "how much I like them", as "not liking" them isn't a super-realistic option).
Since you asked so nicely...

I always am told they are great, fine, whatever... but when I wear nice things I'd like more cleavage is all.
after being married to Nicole a few years I must say that I love D cups
Since you asked so nicely... Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Beautiful!
http://www.living-with-small-a-cup-b...-exercise.html

If you had a webcam, and did these exercises at home (topless of course), and sold subscriptions, I'd buy two!
Naked work outs? You're giving me ideas... hehe

I do these things pretty regular actually. I used to not be able to do two push ups.. I can now do 10 in a row! Woot!
More than a handful is a waste!

But heck I've left food on the plate before
I prefer large breasts. I really don't understand the guys who are into small breasts, but I guess everyone has their preference.

Above DD = I'm super happy
DD = I'm very, very happy
D = I'm very happy
C = I'm happy
B = I'm satisfied
A = I'm sad
Lmao nice scale.
Thanks.
I dunno, sometimes the lady radiates such beauty as a whole, that it just doesn't matter, but that's coming from a woman's perspective. To me, there is nothing more sexy than a confident girl that glows from the inside out.
if shes glowing from the inside out, someone just fucked her with a fleshlight