You know it's coming....

Or Nathan's hot dog eating contest?

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

ROLF! that's about 40 feet of wieners for Lukey to suck .. er ..eat ahhaha i hear he's "down" for it.

Keep up the insults you will be joining dalilama on a long vacation. I have RTM the mods. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
the mods have replied ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKmRkS1os7k

LMAO! Originally Posted by bambino
again, the mods have replied

Dolly the bottom feeder with his dream team. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes, and don't forget gender neutral bathrooms! Originally Posted by jma9
You mean like in Europe or Japan?
The ones they call uni-sex?
Or the porta-potties at outdoor events in the US and else where?

And while at a concert or similar event here in the US, you've never seen girls in the line for the guys bathroom?
I've never heard any of the guys complain when that happens.
Keep up the insults you will be joining dalilama on a long vacation. I have RTM the mods. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You are as full of shit as you ever were, WeeEndowed, or Lube Myass, whoever the hell you are.

So Dali, how are you enjoying the ban?
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

A true bottom feeder dreams of eating shit and licking assholes, dolly is one. You belong in the other realm, dolly.
  • jma9
  • 08-19-2016, 07:54 AM
You mean like in Europe or Japan?
The ones they call uni-sex?
Or the porta-potties at outdoor events in the US and else where?

And while at a concert or similar event here in the US, you've never seen girls in the line for the guys bathroom?
I've never heard any of the guys complain when that happens. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Sooo....a young girl should take a piss next to an older man taking a shit? Or was your dumbass comment meant to cover single person bathrooms only?
  • jma9
  • 08-19-2016, 07:55 AM
Such a pussy!
Sooo....a young girl should take a piss next to an older man taking a shit? Or was your dumbass comment meant to cover single person bathrooms only? Originally Posted by jma9
In Europe it is a normal function, in the USA it is something to giggle about.
Poor whinybitch, keep asking people to Lube his ass.

Maybe he ought to team up with JDrunk.

Between his collection of JUNK photography and whiny's dried out sphincter, they ought to be able to help each other out, don't you think?

Back on topic.

I think the USOC has already done the apologizing.
Back on topic.

I think the USOC has already done the apologizing. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, they haven't. That's typical oinkboy pig logic. We're talking about apologizing for all the MEDALS we won, not for the misbehavior of a few rogues on our swim team.

ODUMBO is the only person who can convincingly apologize to the world for all of our medals! Step up when you're needed, Mr. President! Apologies are what you do!