Iva biggen......

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
A new picture from Retarded Lenny. You're still a scumbag. Apologize to Cherie scumbag Lenny.
STUMPY THE IGNORED?
Stumpy the parrot.
BAMBULLY THE STUMP BROKE
I IS THE STIMPY BROKE Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

did Stinky Wizzleteats post something??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVM1nUmDHHc

u retard ahahaahahaaa
He has a trophy room full of participation awards. One of them was from overeaters anonymous for the time he got below 300 pounds, albeit temporarily. Originally Posted by DSK
And he got special recognition for denying KANSAS was flat after he discovered an underground mountain range that no one can see, because it's buried under FLAT GROUND.
And he got special recognition for denying KANSAS was flat after he discovered an underground mountain range that no one can see, because it's buried under FLAT GROUND. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He is the senile old fart, who thinks all of Kansas is flat. Like the flint hills are flat.
Thanks you Baboono, the Limpdick Lardass for another personal attack thread,

Seems to be your MO. How many personal attack threads have you and your ilk started about fellow posters in the political forum?

TYpical schoolyard bully, trying to make himself feel better about shitting his pants.

Sad, Really sad.
Thanks you Baboono, the Limpdick Lardass for another personal attack thread,

Seems to be your MO. How many personal attack threads have you and your ilk started about fellow posters in the political forum?

TYpical schoolyard bully, trying to make himself feel better about shitting his pants.

Sad, Really sad. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I seen your training of Retarded Lenny is complete. He is now insulting women just like you do. You are both repulsive, reprehensible, pigs. Go fuck yourselves.
I seen your training of Retarded Lenny is complete. He is now insulting women just like you do. You are both repulsive, reprehensible, pigs. Go fuck yourselves. Originally Posted by bambino

Stumpy the squirrel .

Stumpy the squirrel . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're mentor just got his ass kicked by Cherie. You're a scum bag retarded Lenny." But Bambino, she started it." What a punk you are retarded Lenny. Go stick you nose up Asswipes ass. You two losers were made for each other.
You're mentor just got his ass kicked by Cherie. You're a scum bag retarded Lenny." But Bambino, she started it." What a punk you are retarded Lenny. Go stick you nose up Asswipes ass. You two losers were made for each other. Originally Posted by bambino

Go suck your sisters dick stumpy.
I don't understand why people like Bambully have to be so aggressive.

He must be hiding something. (Like the way his gut hides his dicknballs.)

Why don't you ask him what he's hiding? Or why he is the self-appointed lynch mob coordinator on ECCIE. Or why he hates people with different beliefs than his own? Or why he can't stop eating...

Fucking bully. He'll never win.
I don't understand why people like Bambully have to be so aggressive.

He must be hiding something. (Like the way his gut hides his dicknballs.)

Why don't you ask him what he's hiding? Or why he is the self-appointed lynch mob coordinator on ECCIE. Or why he hates people with different beliefs than his own? Or why he can't stop eating...

Fucking bully. He'll never win. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Biggest loser on Eccie. Hookers even hate you.
What a loser. With the exception of a dewy eyed post about Arnold Palmer's passing (like his fat ass can walk a round of golf), all the Limpdick Lardass and all time warning points leader on a competing site can do it hurl insults and personally attack individual members of this board.

I'm really happy to be ignoring him and NOT poking him in the eye while he sits in the corner, pathetically foaming at the mouth.

Because you know...