~50% of Black Chicago Murders and other Crimes are actually being committed by Whites

those masks, how effective are they? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
They have actually been in use for some time. So, we need to throw out all the crime statistics, and now admit that black people commit almost no crimes, and are in fact very peaceful and loving.

Thanks sc for enlightening us.
You fo' realz SC? Next thing you know there will be some posters here claiming they are black who aren't.

Thanks for the backing link too! Originally Posted by gnadfly
You can't be serious ...

... someone would actually pretend to be Black ... ?

Let's see ... according to some distorted views the police are targeting Black people to kill them so White people would wear "Black" disguises while committing crimes so the police will kill them?
You read that in the National Enquirer...that is the place you get all your facts...right SC? Originally Posted by bb1961
Good enough for Twitler, isn’t it?

This is another silly thread that only got sillier.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This is another silly thread that only got sillier. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you calling someone "silly"?

That's "derogatory" isn't it?
Are you calling someone "silly"?

That's "derogatory" isn't it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
What did I say, LL? You quoted it, didn’t you? I assume you read it then.

Did I call anyone sillly? No.

Is “that” “derogatory?” I don’t think “so.”

......... do ....... you?

this is probably seriously believed by a swath of the black community

its a defense mechanism

Many people can only look at themselves in the mirror for a short period of time before offloading blame

like the previous whacko defensive ideas of the CIA creating and spreading aids and drugs to the black community to kill them off

The Aids Story: Darryl Fears Washington Post Staff Writer Tuesday, January 25, 2005:

"More than 20 years after the AIDS epidemic arrived in the United States, a significant proportion of African Americans embrace the theory that government scientists created the disease to control or wipe out their communities, according to a study released today by Rand Corp. and Oregon State University."

The Crack Story in the Huff PO:

"More than 18 years have passed since Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Gary Webb stunned the world with his “Dark Alliance” newspaper series investigating the connections between the CIA, a crack cocaine explosion in the predominantly African-American neighborhoods of South Los Angeles, and the Nicaraguan Contra fighters — scandalous implications that outraged LA’s black community, severely damaged the intelligence agency’s reputation and launched a number of federal investigations.

It did not end well for Webb, however. Major media, led by The New York Times, Washington Post and Los Angeles Times, worked to discredit his story. Under intense pressure, Webb’s top editor abandoned him. Webb was drummed out of journalism."

and now whats making the rounds...the mask story

this story is actually of a piece with the nfl kneeling fiasco
You can't be serious ...

... someone would actually pretend to be Black ... ?

Let's see ... according to some distorted views the police are targeting Black people to kill them so White people would wear "Black" disguises while committing crimes so the police will kill them? Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's SC inspiration. he's not a black guy at all but a white chick playing a role of a militant black guy. This thread is nothing but a big hint, lol.

Jim
.... but a white chick playing a role ... .

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I'd still do her ... if she'd drop some pounds ... 20-30 any way.

... as long as she continued to pretend.

We all remember those KKK members sneaking into the black neighborhoods of Atlanta and murdering all of those young black me.

And of course, those white men that attacked Tawana Brawley in her neighborhood.
We all remember those KKK members sneaking into the black neighborhoods of Atlanta and murdering all of those young black me.

And of course, those white men that attacked Tawana Brawley in her neighborhood. Originally Posted by Jackie S
We do? (PS: I "assume" you meant "black men" not yourself!)

An old friend of mine marched with King in Alabama during which he was beaten by LE with gas pump hoses wrapped with barbed wire and left in a ditch along the road by the MARCHERS. He was picked up by Klansmen in a pickup and taken to a hospital were he recovered, but still had the scars on his back in later life.

He said it was a "confusing" day for him.
Hey SC.......Here is a crying towel!!!!
We do? (PS: I "assume" you meant "black men" not yourself!)

An old friend of mine marched with King in Alabama during which he was beaten by LE with gas pump hoses wrapped with barbed wire and left in a ditch along the road by the MARCHERS. He was picked up by Klansmen in a pickup and taken to a hospital were he recovered, but still had the scars on his back in later life.

He said it was a "confusing" day for him. Originally Posted by LexusLover

I'll bet it was... it must've shocked him that the marchers didn't lift a finger to help him and it took some klansmen to take him to hospital.

goes to show that not all klansmen are bad people, they just want separation without the violence involved.
I'll bet it was... it must've shocked him that the marchers didn't lift a finger to help him and it took some klansmen to take him to hospital. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He's a White guy, but indisputably a LIBERAL!

Therefore the "confusion" he suffered.

Today the anti/never Trumpers (with the LIBERALS) want "separation" as well as they label those who have supported Trump as "deplorables" and other ludicrous names in an effort to marginalize or demonize them.

That's why they aren't any better than the Klansmen or Nazis.... and I call them "Hooligans"VVVVVVV!
He's a White guy, but indisputably a LIBERAL!

Therefore the "confusion" he suffered.

Today the anti/never Trumpers (with the LIBERALS) want "separation" as well as they label those who have supported Trump as "deplorables" and other ludicrous names in an effort to marginalize or demonize them.

That's why they aren't any better than the Klansmen or Nazis.... and I call them "Hooligans"VVVVVVV! Originally Posted by LexusLover

I call them expendable.

Jim