What did our enemies get for their money...biden admits he SOLD A LOT OF STATE SECERTS!!! That basterd needs to go to jail for life!!

BB, WD didn't hijack the thread. He simply was referring to the absurdity that brought about such extreme reactions from a 14 second clip of a small portion of a statement that was obviously made in jest. The source is legit. The entire context as they implied is not... quit your whining and start more credible threads next time and I highly doubt he'll mention Newsmax. It's that simple. LOL
  • Tiny
  • 06-27-2023, 06:31 AM
That’s a selectively edited video. Biden immediately says afterwards, “All kidding aside.”

See 15 seconds into this expanded video, which Elon Musk’s Twitter Team highlighted,

https://youtu.be/xxlKUl-z368

The video does make you wonder whether Biden still has the mental capacity to be president. He’s not very good at reading out loud.
  • Tiny
  • 06-27-2023, 06:58 AM
Did the leftwing media report on any of the proven conversations or documents that congress has shown to be shakedows of the chicoms... Originally Posted by bb1961
We haven’t seen much MSM coverage of Gary Shapley’s testimony. He’s the IRS investigator who was covering the Hunter Biden investigation. He provided some damning information, certainly against Hunter. Clearly the concept of “equal Justice for all” doesn’t apply if you’re President Biden’s son. You don’t normally classify $500,000 a year in directors fees (from Burisma) as “loans” to evade taxes, and just get away with a slap on the wrist.

Speaking of shakedowns of Chinese, Hunter’s WhatsApp message is worth a read. He’s going to unleash the Big Man (aka daddy) on his poor Chinese partner or handler or whatever unless he complies. Hilarious.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/hunter...y?id=100338044
That’s a selectively edited video. Biden immediately says afterwards, “All kidding aside.”

See 15 seconds into this expanded video, which Elon Musk’s Twitter Team highlighted,

https://youtu.be/xxlKUl-z368

The video does make you wonder whether Biden still has the mental capacity to be president. He’s not very good at reading out loud. Originally Posted by Tiny
That's what I mean about more context.
The video does make you wonder whether Biden still has the mental capacity to be president. He’s not very good at reading out loud. Originally Posted by Tiny
I think that is an understatement. Although he was obviously kidding, that is not a statement you should ever make as POTUS especially when so many people are already heavily scrutinizing not only your integrity but also that of your family as well.

One thing I could not agree with Nikki Haley more about is when she said people in public office should be required to take a mental competency test if they are 75 and older. If that ever came to fruition, that would immediately end the political careers for fools like Biden, Pelosi and Trump.
  • Tiny
  • 06-27-2023, 11:35 AM
I think that is an understatement. Although he was obviously kidding, that is not a statement you should ever make as POTUS especially when so many people are already heavily scrutinizing not only your integrity but also that of your family as well.

One thing I could not agree with Nikki Haley more about is when she said people in public office should be required to take a mental competency test if they are 75 and older. If that ever came to fruition, that would immediately end the political careers for fools like Biden, Pelosi and Trump. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
That's a good idea. You should be required to take the relevant test (driver's or IQ) after the age of 75 if you want to drive or be the leader of the free world. Pelosi at least had the good sense to retire from leadership, although maybe it was so she'd have more time to bang with Winn Dixie. Biden and Trump should follow in her footsteps.

Joe never was that bright to begin with. He was close to the bottom of his class at the University of Delaware and Syracuse Law School. He might not have graduated if he hadn't engaged in plagiarism, a habit that continued in later life.

One thing I could not agree with Nikki Haley more about is when she said people in public office should be required to take a mental competency test if they are 75 and older. If that ever came to fruition, that would immediately end the political careers for fools like Biden, Pelosi and Trump. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Nope, because the only one with dementia is Biden.