Showers

One might think that showering before a call would be no brainer for providers, but I have seen a lot of girls go on calls without giving a second thought to that box and what it might be up to. I don't know maybe every one of them took a shower with their client. Even if I shower with a client, I will have showered before I saw him.

I would never bust it out without checking it first. To risky.
I think all providers should be freshly showered shortly before a hobbyist's arrival and smelling sweet when he arrives, without the help of perfume, so yes it matters very much. In my experiences, there have been numerous times that have happened where a provider would be way less than fresh because it seems either they drove to their incall without the A/C on in their car, the last dude left less than 10 minutes prior or she is just a rancid bitch who could care less about her personal hygiene and/or with the hobbyist thinks.

A shower/cleanliness is a big major point one way or the other when talking about the TCB skills of a provider. This grunge and nastiness could be one reason, along with many others, that some providers have 90%+ one time only clients.

Putting the shoe on the other foot, do you ladies want to suck on a guy's dick and lick his balls if it smells and probably tastes like a combination of sweat, shit and day old tuna that has been sitting out in a non ventilated box in the sun all day AND then have to pay for it as well?
Thanks for the feedback all! Great comments!
I take a shower every Friday whether I need it or not.
You're hired
Odor can kill a session for me, so I assume that it will kill it for the provider too. Unfortunately, many providers don't see it that way. I hate being rude, but I am going to start politely asking the providers to clean up before our sessions. You'd think it'd be automatic....but nope.