Diversity may Achieve Hitler's Goal

Originally Posted by Yussp Rider(Assup)
  • WTF
  • 12-20-2019, 06:06 AM
germany reunited was a mistake. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
So East Germany should still be under Russian rule?

Looks as if Trump will give Putin the whole of Europe...

All of the ME except for Saudi Arabia and maybe Israel.

Of course he has given them Venezuela and Cuba can't be far behind to fall back in Putins sphere of influence.

Oh and Russia did not interfere in the 2016 elections...Putin told the Donald that Ukraine did!

They too, soon will fall to Russia...much like the United States has

Of course he has given them Venezuela and Cuba can't be far behind to fall back in Putins sphere of influence.

Oh and Russia did not interfere in the 2016 elections...Putin told the Donald that Ukraine did!

They too, soon will fall to Russia...much like the United States has Originally Posted by WTF
What an active imagination some TDS'ers have these days.
  • WTF
  • 12-20-2019, 09:51 AM
What an active imagination some TDS'ers have these days. Originally Posted by eccielover
I suppose you agree with what comrade dilbert said?
  • oeb11
  • 12-20-2019, 10:18 AM
ftw forgot = The Crimea!!!
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
ftw forgot = The Crimea!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Oebsy forgot ... HITLERS!

Rexsy didn't.
  • oeb11
  • 12-20-2019, 03:05 PM
Those who knoweth not history - are condemned to repeat it
DPST's preach socdialism rather than the hard facts of understanding History- and its' ramifications on societies today.

usual worthless waste of bandwidth - YR-Hoe

Originally Posted by WTF
and?

you would rather believe the continually corrupt Ukraines DIDN'T interfere? these people who gutlessly stopped investigating Hunter Biden, when Sleepy Joe begged them to? the Ukraine whose President wouldn't do more than smile, when asked if there was a quid pro quo? you believe Hilary Clinton, who paid for the Steel Dossier?
So East Germany should still be under Russian rule? Originally Posted by WTF

you basically misconstrued what I said.

E. Germany would not be under russian rule.

E. Germany would have been an independent commie state, albeit on short legs like a number of communist east European countries.
  • WTF
  • 12-21-2019, 12:46 PM
and?

you would rather believe the continually corrupt Ukraines DIDN'T interfere? these people who gutlessly stopped investigating Hunter Biden, when Sleepy Joe begged them to? the Ukraine whose President wouldn't do more than smile, when asked if there was a quid pro quo? you believe Hilary Clinton, who paid for the Steel Dossier? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I believe the facts....Russia did a full bore distortion campaign and Ukraine had a fucking mid level government employee write a opposition oped against Trump.

That is like the difference between Lightening and a Lightening Bug.
  • WTF
  • 12-21-2019, 12:51 PM
you basically misconstrued what I said.

E. Germany would not be under russian rule.

E. Germany would have been an independent commie state, albeit on short legs like a number of communist east European countries. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Where do you think E Germany obtained support from pre wall coming down?
Costa Rica?
germany reunited was a mistake. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You're nuts. Reuniting under communist rule would have been a "mistake". Reuniting as it did as a Western capitalist democracy belonging to NATO was a huge triumph and success - and a tribute to the agile diplomacy of Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush.

They too, soon will fall to Russia...much like the United States has Originally Posted by WTF
Europe should pay for their own defense and save themselves from Putin.

The Donald is doing them a favor getting them to spend more on defense.

Israel is a greater strategic interest for the United States so we should continue to assist them.
You're nuts. Reuniting under communist rule would have been a "mistake". Reuniting as it did as a Western capitalist democracy belonging to NATO was a huge triumph and success - and a tribute to the agile diplomacy of Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush. Originally Posted by lustylad

not nuts. I think they should be permanently divided.

absorbing E. Germany who after 50 years under commie rule were culturally different from their western peers.

there is a lot of resentment in the former E. Germany on how it was handled. they have not caught up economically with their western peers.

a united Germany is much more dangerous due to the mischief they are tempted to make.

It gave them a free hand to screw Yugoslavia & Serbs with their antics.

they are also largely behind the EU project which was meant as a backdoor way to control much of continental Europe.