Hillary insults millions of Americans!

The ladies are kicking your ass daily here you pathetic loser. .... Originally Posted by DSK
He loves have the ladies kick his ass~! Feels right at "home"!

He's punishing himself for enjoying the stalls so much.
  • DSK
  • 09-10-2016, 09:08 AM
He loves having the ladies kick his ass~! Feels right at "home"!

He's punishing himself for enjoying the stalls so much. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He is, deep down inside, vaguely aware he is a pathetic loser. That fuels a host of inappropriate responses as he attempts to compensate.
What a vile, disgusting, cunt Hillary is. She must have learned her manners from Obama. Except he at least waits until he's out of the country before he starts slinging insults at Americans.

She's already lost half the country. Now she's working on the other half. An RCP average lead of only 2.7% puts her well within the MOE.

Her desperation is showing. "Bigly!" LMAO!
He is, deep down inside, vaguely aware he is a pathetic loser. That fuels a host of inappropriate responses as he attempts to compensate. Originally Posted by DSK
He is ECCIE's ALLTIME LOSER.

SNICK

SNICK Originally Posted by bambino
Reminds me ...

I have 4 guns. But you're the clown biggie, the jokes on you. Vote for Hillary. Originally Posted by bambino
Never her or Trumpy. Your attention span is about as long as your nose. Only 4 guns, what a piker.
He had 8 but 8M. Now he's got four. Soon he'll have 8M2
Why don't we start our own Basket of Deplorables?

Oinkboy goes in first!

hildebeest and the rest of her insufferably supercilious and disgusting band of out-of-touch, hollywood-beltway-gotham libtards go on top!

Never her or Trumpy. Your attention span is about as long as your nose. Only 4 guns, what a piker. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How many guns do you need fuckwad. You still haven't figured it out yet. Because you're a moron. It WILL be Trump or Hillary. You GOOFBALL.
How many guns do you need fuckwad. You still haven't figured it out yet. Because you're a moron. It WILL be Trump or Hillary. You GOOFBALL. Originally Posted by bambino
You re such a fucking loser, bimbo. Just another lemming.
You re such a fucking loser, bimbo. Just another lemming. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's all you got. I see you're stealing my loser tag for your boss Asswipe. Your the dumb fuck. You say you're voting for the fraud Gary Johnson. You are the loser. Just like your boss, Asswipe.
That's all you got. I see you're stealing my loser tag for your boss Asswipe. Your the dumb fuck. You say you're voting for the fraud Gary Johnson. You are the loser. Just like your boss, Asswipe. Originally Posted by bambino
Didn't know you had a patent on a word, bimbo. Sorry you butt fucked faggot. Feel better now dumb fuck?
Comedy Gold...
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...s/#more-121420

“Isn’t it disgraceful that Hillary Clinton makes the worst mistake of the political season and instead of owning up to this grotesque attack on American voters, she tries to turn it around with a pathetic rehash of the words and insults used in her failing campaign? For the first time in a long while, her true feelings came out, showing bigotry and hatred for millions of Americans.

How can she be President of our country when she has such contempt and disdain for so many great Americans? Hillary Clinton should be ashamed of herself, and this proves beyond a doubt that she is unfit and incapable to serve as President of the United States. I will be President for all of the people, and together we will Make America Great Again.”

~ Donald J. Trump

That's precisely why he'll only get votes from deplorable snot rockets like you.
  • DSK
  • 09-10-2016, 10:19 PM
That's precisely why he'll only get votes from deplorable snot rockets like you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That proves that you agree with what Hillary said, all the liberals in attendance laughed and joked about what she said, and she meant it completely.
She only backed off after the political fallout.

She said what she meant and Democrats believe - Donald Trump's supporters are not real Americans because they are deplorable.

Those are her true feelings.Those are certainly your true feelings about Trump supporters, Yssup Rider.