Sugar Daddy arrangements

I have never tried getting a provider as a SB. I have played some with SA and have had good luck with it. I live in a College town and there is a lot of lil Coed's looking for a Daddy. last year I played hard on there. I know I saw the girls like I did providers but I networked with some other Daddy's and most all of them have one SB and it a lot like having a GF.

I know if you work it right you can make the arrangement the way you want it.
... there is a lot of lil Coed's looking for a Daddy.

.. most all of them have one SB and its a lot like having a GF.

.. I know if you work it right you can make the arrangement the way you want it. Originally Posted by Jjsunday
Well said Jj (as I read between the lines)

It seems to me ... the only dudes that can actually afford or commit to a SB relationship .. are the older, well established and relevant hobbyist.

Those who are looking for an arrangement with a HOT provider, but really not able to follow through with the commitment ... may find themselves in hot water.
Secret benefits.com is pretty awesome. There are a couple of ECCIE providers there, but most of them seem to be legit young women in search of an SD. I've met a couple IRL and they are definitely strong SB candidates. Beautiful young women trying to supplement their income without the stigma or pressure or risk that being a provider might bring. (Like I know anything about that, no offense to any providers :-) ) This is an ECCIE advertiser, so I assume this is safe to mention?
Well said Jj (as I read between the lines)

It seems to me ... the only dudes that can actually afford or commit to a SB relationship .. are the older, well established and relevant hobbyist.

Those who are looking for an arrangement with a HOT provider, but really not able to follow through with the commitment ... may find themselves in hot water. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I am not saying only well established Hobbyist make the best Daddys. But it does help. It is a different world then the Hobby.In a lot of ways, But it is good tho.

I still like the Hobby , the skills the providers have most of the time you don't find in a SB. I did have one last year that did have the skills. wild lil thing lol
Dude...the whole point of a SB is to find one who aint got the skillz and teach em some.

Nothin better than getting a girl whose not that good at sucking cock and teaching her just how you like it!
Dude...the whole point of a SB is to find one who aint got the skillz and teach em some.

Nothin better than getting a girl whose not that good at sucking cock and teaching her just how you like it! Originally Posted by boredinsatx

HHHMMMM .... That's an interesting perspective.
I guess as has been said many times on this board - To each his own

Most good providers are in the biz because they are good.
Mutual and respectful communication can get you a long ways, but a disrespectful attitude I think would not be an attraction for an SB relationship.
Nuf said.
I prefer seeing regulars you create a bond.
I also think go with your ATF and then ask however come to a mutual agreement in advance, no surprise

Nothin better than getting a girl whose not that good at sucking cock and teaching her just how you like it! Originally Posted by boredinsatx

OOOooI see what you are talking about and that can be fun But it's not always that simple.

You really should play with some SB and you may see what I am saying. Good luck Brother and have fun paying for her Education.