Fort Worth Providers ADs

HEY mtsabw she used "Stray" instead of "Stay" Originally Posted by boomvang
Lol.. I actually meant to use Stray.

MTABSW knows better than to correct me anyway. Right MT??
"Lol.. I actually meant to use Stray" Really? My apologies
I don't always post ads...but when I do.. I stray far from Dallas. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
HEY mtsabw she used "Stray" instead of "Stay"

And she's right there is no obvious solution. I hobby so little and I always use P411 in concert with ECCIE. They each have different information. I can feel my popularity in Dallas going further down the toilet. I think the RPM is the best idea next to just not worrying about it. Originally Posted by boomvang
When you can take dick as well as MsFoster, I will cut you some slack.

Lol.. I actually meant to use Stray.

MTABSW knows better than to correct me anyway. Right MT?? Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Yes dear. In six years I have learned a little.
When you can take dick as well as MsFoster, I will cut you some slack. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Oh well. No slack for BV
"Lol.. I actually meant to use Stray" Really? My apologies Originally Posted by boomvang

I hope you didn't think I was being snippy.. because I wasn't.

When you can take dick as well as MsFoster, I will cut you some slack.

Yes dear. In six years I have learned a little. Originally Posted by mtabsw
I you!
And this is a reason why following up on these RTMs turn out to be a waste of time way too often.

I am the one following up on the RTM that I believed motivated the OP to start this thread. The first thing that a hobbyist should always keep in mind when reading ads, is that most of the ad writers aren't very organized, and seem to forget essential information that is needed in their post. In other words, NEVER ASSUME that because Fort Worth isn't mentioned in the ad, that a visit from the lady isn't available.

I heard from the lady in question, and in her words, a visit to Ft. Worth is in the cards early next week. Nothing is final, but who can tell her she should not advertise in Fort Worth under these circumstances? Not us on staff, that is for sure.

Here is a simple hint for Fort Worth guys reporting ads. Don't be lazy and report on assumptions. If you are going to be helpful with this issue ( it does exist ), then take the time to do some preliminary work , contact the lady yourself about her availability to Tarrant County, and when you KNOW she isn't available, only then report the ad. Getting all these false reports will get old fast and before you know it, they will be ignored.. Over the last 3-4 months, I have only found two reported ads that were legitimate complaints. This is the second thread whining about this issue over the last two months, but I don't see any guys stepping up and doing the preliminary work themselves so far. All we get is "Dallas Provider posting ads to Fort Worth", or something similar to it. Those are reports based strictly on assumptions, the way I just found out the last report was made.
I still like the idea brought up in the earlier thread to create a provider ad template and make the providers stick to it. Incall location would be one of the fields, with drop down choices from which to pick, which would allow us guys to narrow down our list by running a search.

DFW is one of the few metropolitan areas in the country that is so spread out that new approaches to making our search easier should be encouraged.
And this is a reason why following up on these RTMs turn out to be a waste of time way too often.

I am the one following up on the RTM that I believed motivated the OP to start this thread. The first thing that a hobbyist should always keep in mind when reading ads, is that most of the ad writers aren't very organized, and seem to forget essential information that is needed in their post. In other words, NEVER ASSUME that because Fort Worth isn't mentioned in the ad, that a visit from the lady isn't available.

I heard from the lady in question, and in her words, a visit to Ft. Worth is in the cards early next week. Nothing is final, but who can tell her she should not advertise in Fort Worth under these circumstances? Not us on staff, that is for sure.

Here is a simple hint for Fort Worth guys reporting ads. Don't be lazy and report on assumptions. If you are going to be helpful with this issue ( it does exist ), then take the time to do some preliminary work , contact the lady yourself about her availability to Tarrant County, and when you KNOW she isn't available, only then report the ad. Getting all these false reports will get old fast and before you know it, they will be ignored.. Over the last 3-4 months, I have only found two reported ads that were legitimate complaints. This is the second thread whining about this issue over the last two months, but I don't see any guys stepping up and doing the preliminary work themselves so far. All we get is "Dallas Provider posting ads to Fort Worth", or something similar to it. Those are reports based strictly on assumptions, the way I just found out the last report was made. Originally Posted by Matador
In other words fuck you. Laziness is the reason I'm not a premier member.
In other words fuck you. Laziness is the reason I'm not a premier member. Originally Posted by boomvang
Is that really the conclusion that you drew from my post?

You weren't lazy to create this thread. How difficult would have been for you to compose a PM to the young lady?

"Hey, just read your ad today. Do you have an incall in Fort Worth, or could you visit me for an outcall if I am interested? I look forward to some good news"
Send and wait for reply

That is a lot less work than reporting the ad, which had nothing wrong with it and then posting this thread. There are lots of things that need our attention behind the scenes and chasing after reports based on false assumptions shouldn't be one of them. And just to clarify for everyone, you aren't hitting the RTM often, so I don't want members to think you are flooding the staff with reports on ads. This just happens to be your thread. There are other guys who do this way too often, and do it based on assumptions.
Matador,

I think the response from most of the ladies is that they will do an outcall to FW, if the price is right. Outcalls do not work for me and probably a good chunk of other guys. We want to know that a gal will be available in the Tarrant County area, and we want to know approximately when she is available.

There is no solution, short of Tinman's approach. I would argue that Houston probably has similar issues to the DFW metroplex, and it is even worse in those states where they don't break down the state by major city I bet.

I don't use the ads much anymore. They seem useless to me. I typically will scan them, if I see a gal I am interested in in the FW ad forum, I may click on her ad to see if she has any new information. But I go from my memory banks, look at reviews and formulate my plans from there. Once I set my sights on a particular lady, I then will research her thoroughly, all of her reviews, recent ads, at least a good selection of her posts. In my perspective, if I was a lady, I would be nervous about seeing a guy who was only responding to me because of an ad I ran.
I don't always post ads...but when I do.. I stray far from Dallas. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
...stay thirsty my friends
, and it is even worse in those states where they don't break down the state by major city I bet.
Originally Posted by tigercat
Actually, I think it's better in those states. Checking the Alabama forum, for instance, the ladies seem to understand they either need to declare their city in the ad or in the Location underneath their avatar.
Actually, I think it's better in those states. Checking the Alabama forum, for instance, the ladies seem to understand they either need to declare their city in the ad or in the Location underneath their avatar. Originally Posted by TinMan
So they can be trained, perhaps they pick up this skill while waiting for their phone to ring?
Someday I will learn when to shut up, but it's not today. Any provider questioned after the fact can say "oh I plan to be in FW for a day or I was thinking of making outcalls to FW" when her profile says no outcalls and the ad made no mention of any plans to travel west.
Before I reply to anything else, let me state this: If I didn't care about the concerns you guys are expressing here, I would simply pretend I never saw this thread and bother with other issues behind the scenes. I also wouldn't take time out of my day to follow up on some reports that should not be made to begin with. Yes, I know that is kind of blunt, but I am trying to find a workable solution here, not trying to be the most popular guy in this forum.

Matador,

I think the response from most of the ladies is that they will do an outcall to FW, if the price is right. Outcalls do not work for me and probably a good chunk of other guys. We want to know that a gal will be available in the Tarrant County area, and we want to know approximately when she is available. Originally Posted by tigercat
Tigercat, I can appreciate the perspective, but this particular scenario should in no way disqualify a provider willing to visit the area or do outcalls. What if a BBW who will only do double-gloved handjobs decide to visit Ft. Worth? Let's make an educated guess that the particular service does not work for most guys. Will her ad be reported as not worthy to be posted in the Ft. Worth section because most guys don't want it? I know, it is a silly and extreme example, but I am only trying to point out that trying to please the collective perspective of the population in Tarrant County is an impossible task. You just can't censor the ads of a woman who will only do outcalls to the area because it does not work for a lot of guys. And we really have no way of knowing how many guys will find the limitations of the service acceptable.

Someday I will learn when to shut up, but it's not today. Any provider questioned after the fact can say "oh I plan to be in FW for a day or I was thinking of making outcalls to FW" when her profile says no outcalls and the ad made no mention of any plans to travel west. Originally Posted by boomvang
It's not about shutting up; it is about finding a workable solution based on reasonable expectations. Now you are getting into putting scenarios out there of what the answers might be. Why not find out what answers you might get directly from the source, as opposed to thinking of as many scenarios as your imagination can conceive?