Circus show ends tonight

Awful. Thrumpf is really milking the shooting. Even using a Buffalo fireman's suit as a prop and kissing it. This man is a fake pos!
Don't believe that shooting was staged for this moment?????????
God save us from trumpf
A grown ass man called"kid" rock?
What rock did he crawl out under
What the heck was that on stage? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Kid Rock was a wack ass Detroit white rapper when I was in high school. He was not successful in that career music choice, so he switched his audience and is now famous for completely different music. I don't fault him for that. I actually applaud him for that because my philosophy is if you are going to work, make as much money as you can with your skillset while doing so.

My point is with that little diatribe is I've always viewed him as a complete fake poser. He is perfect for the MAGA cult just like their master is.

I will admit that I was surprised to see Dana White's name. That man is from Boston and he is all about money. But then I thought about it a second longer and thought about his UFC audience. MAGAs are his audience for his pay per view human cock fights so smart move. LOL
With all the lies. Here's one fer ya.
After saying he wouldn't use bidens name. He just did. Then repeated it!
Lolling

LIAR
Trending number one

RAMBLING- trumpfs speech

Millions are currently beating their heads against the wall listening to this incoherent rambling like we've never seen before. Biggly
People falling asleep at the rnc right now. Lol
First- that thud you heard. Was the non bounce from the convention for trumpf in the polls
Second-NEVER HAVE I EVER SEEN A LESS ENTHUSIASTIC CROWD AT A CONVENTION THAN THIS ONE. SAYS ALOT ABOUT TRUMPF.
FOR ANY NAYSAYERS.... REWATCH REAGANS AND THE 2 BUSHS CONVENTIONS. THATS UNITY!THATS ENTHUSIASM! NO DOUBT AT ALL.

Originally Posted by TechPapi
I can't blame him. Why should he debate a retard.
Speaking tonight is wrestling promoter dana white hulk hogan one of trumpfs sons and the clown himself trumpf.
With kiddrock performing .
Talk about a freak show.
And the pooper scooper tucks pad Carlson is reported to speak.

Very credible speakers. Snick

So how many lies will be told
Further divisive rhetoric is a given
How big of a bandage will be on his scratched ear
Will all the speakers milk the staged shooting for sympathy
Will trumpf mention his border wall is falling down
Will trumpf admit project 25 IS HIS AGENDA

The circus raps up tonight Originally Posted by winn dixie
Trump's convention speech "The best thing to happen to the democrats in three weeks". Vann Jones Political Analyst CNN.
https://x.com/TimAlberta/status/1814...962445/photo/1

I’m standing 10 feet from the stage, in a sea of diehards, and some are getting restless. Checking phones, stealing glances at the teleprompter, whispering about when it will be over.
That rambling incoherent speech was filled with so many lies. The fact checkers gave up and said fuck it.
And what's up with his new cannabilism fetish? Praising the late great Hannibal lectre. Smh
Glad this frigging show is over what a waste of prime time TV. Nothing but lying crap from Diaper Don and his maxi pad ear piece.
When I first saw the title of this thread and before I read the OP, my first thought was this was about the Biden campaign. Lol. The Biden campaign is the real circus out there right now.

It is being reported that even the Biden family is now considering a graceful way for Joe to bow out of this race. And more and more Democrats are publicly calling on Biden to bow out of this race. What a shit show!
When I first saw the title of this thread and before I read the OP, my first thought was this was about the Biden campaign. Lol. The Biden campaign is the real circus out there right now.

It is being reported that even the Biden family is now considering a graceful way for Joe to bow out of this race. And more and more Democrats are publicly calling on Biden to bow out of this race. What a shit show! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
The Democratic Party is beyond a shit show, it's beginning to look like a funeral pyre, lol.
The Democratic Party is beyond a shit show, it's beginning to look like a funeral pyre, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
... Hee Hee! ... Just spilled me beer from laughing!

... The Circus was GRAND! ... Look at the Polls!

#### Salty
Trump's convention speech "The best thing to happen to the democrats in three weeks". Vann Jones Political Analyst CNN. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Van Jones also said, "A bullet couldn't stop Trump but a virus just stopped Biden".

And if Trump's speech was the best thing that happened to the Democrats in 3 weeks, you know it was a piss poor 3 weeks for the Democrats. Van Jones didn't say that but I just did. Lol.
For some one wanting to push a theme of unity I would say that Trump failed at it pretty spectacularly.

Trump is a Showman not a Statesman. The entire night was full of performers. Hulk Hogan, Kid Rock, Tucker Carlson and Trump himself to name a few. I think the only thing missing in that show was actual fireworks.

If you listened to his speech it was fairly obvious when he was on script and off script. His speech writers gave him good material but you could tell it tasted like ashes coming out of his mouth.

He quickly reverted to his usual diatribe of grievance, blame and lies while meandering in and out of rational thought.

Trump speech mixes unity and hate as he caps off Republican convention
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ump-speech-rnc