submission

Face sitting... till he passes out!

Then start a bj while he's out, and keep going till he wakes up to it.

Humm, I wonder if a guy could cum while he's passed out.. ? Originally Posted by muffin101
I suggest not doing anything that will cause your subject to loose conciousness. You are probably not a medical professional and if you are, you would know that it is a bad idea.
Tie him up, gag him, and put a sounder in him to see if he's a real sub.
Lash him to the bed, turn on Fox News, and leave. Originally Posted by PDid
I remember a similar situation where this guy asked me to tie him up and then tease him, but without touching. I had no idea what to do. Lol I wasn't sure if this would be for another thread or would derail this one (hope not ) but like, what did that mean exactly? I was walking around shaking my booty like an idiot in front of him! And then I would come close and then pretend I was going to get started and then sneak away and come back, etc. I know that's not submission, but what then? What does a guy want to see here? What does he want the girl to do? Just curious because that one always stayed in the back of my head because I'm sooo not on the spot creative in that sort of situation and I always thought that there could have been a better "performance." Mods, feel free to switch this to it's own thread if it needs to be switched.
With respect to Simon R, about 4 posts back--he's right. Years ago an ATF was leaving town for good and wanted to treat me. So she brought in a second lady, with whom I'd played (though not in a BDSM scene.) To cut to the chase, I wound up bound on a table, face up. ATF directed provider #2 to sit on my face and smother me while ATF went nuts further down. Provider #2 took 'smother' literally (and ATF did go nuts). I had to practice survival skills to remain conscious.

I do NOT recommend this.

Overall, let me restate stuff already presented, albeit in different words perhaps. Of course you need safe words/procedures. In the scene mentioned above, I couldn't breathe, much less talk. I was tied too tightly to gesture, and we'd not established any non-verbal signal in any case. I guess I could have bit #2 hard, but that seemed extreme and would surely have ruined the scene [and, to be sure, I was really turned on.] So that option I rejected, except as a last resort.

You also should establish parameters ahead of time. This stuff can't be scripted. Well I guess it could be, but I'd be entirely turned off if that's how we did it. But you can agree on things like brief pauses every couple of minutes, with a quick assessment that all is OK. This can be done without ruining the mood, by addressing your sub in a suitably nasty way, but listening to what he says in reply.

Happy hobbying.
Have him clean the litter box, do the dishes, dust the knick knacks, fold the laundry, clean the windows and punish the shit out of him if he forgets the blinds.
  • oden
  • 01-11-2015, 08:58 AM
Tie him up and then shave his eyebrows ��
Remind me often to NEVER piss you guys and gals off!
Have him kneel when he is with you from now on. Don't let him look at you unless you want to tease him. Make him close his eyes and slap him or kick his balls...simple and very effective. Make him give you a massage. Don't let him release...tell him it is for your pleasure and his blue balls. I could go on all day with this shit. haha
Tie him up and then shave his eyebrows �� Originally Posted by oden
Lol, he's gonna go to work with painted on eyebrows