Excellent red head

Little Orphan Annie? Lucille Ball? Ed Sheeran? Conan O’Brien? Originally Posted by mojoworkin
Little Orphan Annie...shame on you MOJO
Beverly Switzler ?

I'll probably get infraction points for posting a cartoon of a pantsless duck.
She made my top 10 list. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Who are we talking about?
Who are we talking about? Originally Posted by Dud341
Please dont feed the trolls
Beverly Switzler ?

Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet

Well Johnny I'm glad you've expanded your horizons from anime.
Who are we talking about? Originally Posted by Dud341
Staying on topic. She is an impressive attractive fire cracker. So good it's scary. Would be a nice sugar baby.
Staying on topic. She is an impressive attractive fire cracker. So good it's scary. Would be a nice sugar baby. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
If she's all that fine I would be keeping her to myself and not throwing her out on a hooker board but then maybe it's the scary part reason you sharing 🤷♂️
If she's all that fine I would be keeping her to myself and not throwing her out on a hooker board but then maybe it's the scary part reason you sharing ��♂️ Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Actually WMJ, the word scary in this description means uncannily striking or surprising.
Well Johnny I'm glad you've expanded your horizons from anime. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Best not to comment if you don't get the cultural reference.
Best not to comment if you don't get the cultural reference. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
The movie sucked. (The song was funny) need a little more clarification.
The movie sucked. (The song was funny) need a little more clarification. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
No she is not the lady in your favorite cartoon.
The movie sucked. (The song was funny) need a little more clarification. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Illiterate.
Maureen O'Hara ?

She made my top 10 list. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
ya
I almost saw "her"
then i saw the adams apple and left

my top 10 is only XXs
not xy

"not that there's anything wrong with that" --JS