Provider Tara Evans Had a Leg Surgery !!

Yes I did have knee surgery yesterday. I had a tumor removed from my left knee. I'm doing good but hurting. And crutches suck. Less than 24 hours and already have blisters on both hands. I've asked for this thread to be closed. I appreciate the sweet words. Y'all are the best.
  • Brot
  • 04-05-2014, 10:51 AM
Sorry but just because you know ..that doesnt mean everyone know her !! Originally Posted by smokydick
removed mean comment...sorry
Thanks a lot Tara for clarifying ...

I tried to do something good and in return instead of appreciation i got bombarded with negative comments ..

I m going to delete this thread....

Peace !
(Nevermind-- just realized this thread is being closed.)
I just need to know one thing. ... was it the right or left leg? Ha ha!! Jk
It's okay there are just some mean people in this world. I appreciate what you and all the others have said.
Most people like their privacy private. That was my mistake in responding.

Good luck & have fun!

Did i really made a mistake to post this ??

......... Originally Posted by smokydick
Not being negative, but yes you did, it involves real world info that does not need to be shared, if Tara wanted to let everyone know like this, SHE would/should have shared it with the world. If she asked you to do it, it is one thing, but to do it just because you wanted to is another, and I am sure her regular clients would know and probably have known with her telling them before the surgery, IF she cared to share that info, but it is really none of anyone's business.
Smoky dont worry about the negative comments. It is never bad to show concern for another person. There are people on here that will attack you for any reason and for any post. Its all good!
Agreed. Him (or whoever) removing the "God Bless Tara" comment from the original post doesn't even diminish the lameness...

Maybe I'm wrong, but if she did have surgery, I think she or anyone else in that situation would want to keep it private from this place. Heck if I know. Originally Posted by SD2011
One would think.

That would narrow it down to a few dozen ppl (or less based on age and gender) here in the Dallas area. Nice. Its beyond sick that certain people are encouraging this kind of thing.

Ftr, if I ever have surgery and one of you decide to post it online, I will hunt you down like a dog and have 2-3 sumo-sized Asians put you on the operating table next! FML!

Sorry this happened to her. Hopefully nothing comes of it.
One would think.

That would narrow it down to a few dozen ppl (or less based on age and gender) here in the Dallas area. Nice. Its beyond sick that certain people are encouraging this kind of thing.

Ftr, if I ever have surgery and one of you decide to post it online, I will hunt you down like a dog and have 2-3 sumo-sized Asians put you on the operating table next! FML!

Sorry this happened to her. Hopefully nothing comes of it. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Thanks Jamie. Always can count on you. And I'm sure nothing comes of it. Besides the blisters on my hands from those darn crutches. Again thanks for all the kind emails and flowers and fruit baskets that I've received.
Thanks Jamie. Always can count on you. And I'm sure nothing comes of it. Besides the blisters on my hands from those darn crutches. Again thanks for all the kind emails and flowers and fruit baskets that I've received. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Its unfortunate he felt it was okay with you to post this thread in the first place.
I do believe it's against the rules to discuss anyones medical issues except for the person themself. Best intention perhaps but think before you post.

And I hope you feel.better soon Tara.
Its unfortunate he felt it was okay with you to post this thread in the first place. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Yes it was wrong and he feels bad. He asked for it to be closed. He was trying to be nice. But yes it was private. But its just my knee. I will live and its all good. I'm not mad at anyone.
After you recover we'll need another welcome back thread

Yes it was wrong and he feels bad. He asked for it to be closed. He was trying to be nice. But yes it was private. But its just my knee. I will live and its all good. I'm not mad at anyone. Originally Posted by Tara Evans