Irredeemable and stupid...

Aanndd...of course, you make a post blaming others.

Sad! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
There you go finger pointing. See how it werks. Like I posted. obama holder and pelosi started it.
I certainly won't defend anyone leaving a pig's head, on someone's front door. It's horrible.

I don't know anyone who would defend that.

"Typical leftists...that's right, they belong to you"

If you think more than 50%, of left leaning people, would do this, you're just silly. They are NOT typical. Were the Jan 6th rioters typical of the right? Of course not.

I find it REALLY sad, that we can't have reasonable discussions, without rancor, and blame. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

Like telling me I'm full of crap for pointing out the obvious that could easily be found with a minute of research? Maybe you might want to practice what you preach.

But I'll give you props for this.

Were the Jan 6th rioters typical of the right? Of course not.

And yet the majority of the party you voted for believe and have said ad nauseam, that those that rioted did indeed represent the Republican party. That anybody that voted for Trump is a White Supremacist and a domestic terrorist? Would you also like to disavow that publicly?
Like telling me I'm full of crap for pointing out the obvious that could easily be found with a minute of research? Maybe you might want to practice what you preach.

But I'll give you props for this.

And yet the majority of the party you voted for believe and have said ad nauseam, that those that rioted did indeed represent the Republican party. That anybody that voted for Trump is a White Supremacist and a domestic terrorist? Would you also like to disavow that publicly? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I don't agree that the majority of the party have said anything. Plenty of opinion pieces, yes. However, I've never seen a poll showing democrats believe "anybody that voted for Trump is a White Supremacist and a domestic terrorist"

I'm pretty sure you're exaggerating.

I certainly don't believe, or espouse that.
"In politics nothing happens by accident, If it happens you can bet it was planned"
Quote from FDR
I don't agree that the majority of the party have said anything.

Well, I can certainly prove that statement wrong.

OK, lets break it down.

https://morningconsult.com/2019/04/0...e-nationalism/

59 percent of white Democrats said white nationalism is a “critical threat,”

I guess they didn't include Black Democrats since that number would be even higher. There is what the majority of Democrats have said to refute your above statement.

Now I can't find a poll that says a majority of Democrats believe that the majority of Republicans are White Nationalist but let's look at what has been said. Trump is considered a White Nationalist by a majority of Democrats. If I have to say that's my opinion fine. I can't make the journalist do a specific poll that I want. 85% of Republicans ( give or take ) voted for Trump. A reasonable person could then assume that Democrats believe that 85% of Republicans are White Nationalist and therefore are the greatest threat this country faces.

Plenty of opinion pieces, yes. However, I've never seen a poll showing democrats believe "anybody that voted for Trump is a White Supremacist and a domestic terrorist".

We may have to debate semantics here but so be it.

https://www.mcall.com/opinion/mc-opi-donald-trump-racism-dog-whistles-democrats-republicans-20190815-swpjtxdadjapbgxufrpvmixfs4-story.html

Why 90% of Democrats think Trump is racist

If Trump were openly proclaiming white supremacy, then it should follow that his supporters recognize this and support his racism. Indeed, an emerging theme among many liberals follows this reasoning: “Trump is a racist. If you still support him, so are you.” But in fact the vast majority of Trump's supporters do not believe he's a racist, so this kind of argument more often offends rather than convinces them.

I'm pretty sure you're exaggerating.

I don't believe I am from everything I read and hear and I read and hear a lot!

I certainly don't believe, or espouse that. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

That's good to hear. Now, have I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that a majority of Democrats believe that Trump is a racist which makes him a White Nationalist and that everybody that voted for Trump is therefore a racist and White Nationalist. Maybe not to you but I can guarantee you, that is what a majority of Republicans believe about Democrats.

That's the best I can do providing polls that I can't make appear.
Little misleading barley.

This applies perfectly to biden Originally Posted by winn dixie
And the 80 million idiots that supposedly voted for the dummy, lol.