Some newbie questions (yeah, I know, silly newbs)

...This seems like a very good, respectful community, which is a refreshing change of pace from the usual internet flame-fests. Originally Posted by dothed
Oh, trust me...we have our bad moments. Lol
Bad in a bad way, or bad in a good way? :-) I suppose anytime you have more then one person in a place, there will be bad-in-bad-way moments, but I imagine it helps that this community caters towards a more mature audience (not that even middle aged guys don't sometimes still act like horny teenagers!).
Oh, trust me...we have our bad moments. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ginger's right, Dothed. The community, in past years was very respectful and even close, personally (among those with whom trust is built over time, this is still true). Over the past few years with the influx of some of the BP crowd (female and male) I referred to in my initial response, a different group entered the playground that sometimes didn't wish to play nice.

I certainly don't want to stir up in shit, but there seemed to be a lack of understanding of satire that has seemingly turned into vindictive bickering that has resulted in the mods having to assess points and even ban some members.

As in real life, manners and a little respect go a long way. Just be sure you open the door for the ladies and say please and thank you.
I shall endeavor to be one of the "good ones". It's actually not in my personality to be intentionally disrespectful to anyone. My biggest problem is that I sometimes make unintentional errors in social situations, which is why it was so important to me to make sure I understood the social norms and "rules" before hand.

On a related note, I had my first experience, and...mind...blown! I don't think it would have been possible to have a more incredible first experience!

And now it's time for me to research how to write a proper review, so the wonderful lady can get some well deserved credit for her attention.
. . . . My biggest problem is that I sometimes make unintentional errors in social situations . . . Originally Posted by dothed
It's important not to fart during a session.

. . . And now it's time for me to research how to write a proper review, so the wonderful lady can get some well deserved credit for her attention. Originally Posted by dothed
Do tell. Share with us. There are sticky notes at the top of the review forum that explain the process. Be sure to include in the Rest of the Story what screening was done, how you made contact and some details about the session that would give those of us with Premium Access the ability to learn about the menu choices and how they were used. We promise to be gentle with you, as long as you don't make those "unintentional errors in social situations"
It's important not to fart during a session. Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
...We promise to be gentle with you, as long as you don't make those "unintentional errors in social situations" Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
In other words, if he farted during the session, he shouldn't put that in the review?
Lol, you guys are too funny! Glad to know it's not necessary to keep my serious face on all the time. <-- my serious face.

Anyway, thank you all for your guidance in helping me get my feet wet in a safe and amazing way! I'm down the rabbit hole now!

Review submitted (sorry, no "unintentional social errors" - that I am aware of )! Hopefully it's informative, accurate, and detailed enough for a first attempt. I also take constructive criticism pretty well, so I'm open to suggestions on how to improve.
I shall endeavor to be one of the "good ones". It's actually not in my personality to be intentionally disrespectful to anyone. My biggest problem is that I sometimes make unintentional errors in social situations, which is why it was so important to me to make sure I understood the social norms and "rules" before hand.

On a related note, I had my first experience, and...mind...blown! I don't think it would have been possible to have a more incredible first experience!

And now it's time for me to research how to write a proper review, so the wonderful lady can get some well deserved credit for her attention. Originally Posted by dothed
GLAD YOU HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE AND WELCOME BACK SNL!!!

You picked an awesome Lady Hope to see you guys in May!!!
My suggestion for your own safety is to try to go with the girls who have been reviewed. A person with an out of town phone #, with knock out photos and a $100 special is probably going to leave you: (a) surprised at how much she has changed since the photos were taken (b) robbed (c) having a date at the Pulaski detention center. If you are new, don't be stupid or greedy - go with the known people.
Thank you Sydney, SnL is indeed a marvelous lady, and thank you Captain Midnight for the input! I'm glad my persistence in the pursuit of a quality time led me here. There seems to be some genuinely sweet and exciting ladies here, and personality does matter to me!

Now I just have to restrain myself from demolishing my budget on experiences the next weekend my kids are with their mom. I still want to pick up an iPad 3 once I can find one!
... I still want to pick up an iPad 3 once I can find one! Originally Posted by dothed
I'd do all kinds of sick and twisted things for an iPad 3. Kidding, only kidding... Or am I?
I'd do all kinds of sick and twisted things for an iPad 3. Kidding, only kidding... Or am I? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
let's talk
Ginger, you sure know how to get a man's imagination going! I'll meet your angel and raise it a devil.

notequiteatroll, I suspect talking isn't what you have in mind...
Supposedly I see them in Atlanta Georgia!!

lol

"I still want to pick up an iPad 3 once I can find one! "
It's important not to fart during a session. Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
OMG Mr Happy I almost blew koolaid out my nose!

As for dothed, research IS indeed a big part of it, as was mentioned. PLEASE research your intended provider. Reading prior posts, asking gentlemen who have reviewed her, and even googling her phone number if you ever decide to TOFTT are all spectacular pieces of advice and I second the motion for research again!

Good luck and Happy Hunting!!!

XoXo

~Makayla~