Should Kelly Monroe be banned for admitting to sharing clients personal info?

yes, you be the only one getting a woody Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
LOL, maybe I'm getting a thing for bad girls. It's going to get me killed.
Spice,

You certainly have a good point. And I agree with you...but we both know that it happens. And it probably happens more than we would want to know about. I've even had providers on appointments basically 'out' gentlemen in their conversations with me. And that reminds me, once again, to never share RL info with a provider, no matter how comfortable I become with them. Because if they share about others to me, it may just be a matter of time, until they share me with others!

And to 'offshoredrilling'... you need to peruse her showcase again... that body is begging to be explored! IJS. lol
If the Mod' Dom seen it fit to Ban one handle...they have enough to Ban both handles.ijs
So, if he won't let the lady be...he shouldn't be here.

As for her..yeah..she made some dumb choices but who did the actual outing??

Chinch we can read and read through the bull too..little man!?!
She's a lying whore if I was her pimp and did all those things I would have been banned. She's just said it to retaliate because I started calling bullshit on her dumb dangerous ass.
All I can do is apologize and hope that you guys will understand. It is not in my nature to threaten anyone or to send vulgar messages. I am tired of this drama, just as I know you all are. And Im sorry. If you would like me to further explain myself pm me and I would have no problem doing so.
thank you
xoxo...Kelly
Chincho since you have started all this negative talk towards me, I have never addressed you directly. I will this one time, and one time only. The fact that you are so mad at me makes no sense, (if you are who you say you are, just a hobbyist who I have never seen) Which we both know is false. Then why go through all the extra effort to make me look so bad, and ruin my name? You aren't who you say you are. This can be proven by the comment you went and found, before I even called you out. The one in the Tennessee coed discussion. You literally quoted things from other threads. FOR NO REASON AT ALL. I can understand a hobbyist who's number was in the group message to do that, but you? What type of sense does that make. You are still using this profile to determine what location I am touring and contacting my previous clients to scare them off. I DO NOT APPRECIATE THIS. OTHER HOBBYIST DO NOT APPRECIATE THIS.
Like I previously stated, I am not one to threaten or to send vulgar messages. It is just not in my character. And if my reviews and previous record does not show that, then I don't know what does. Please if anyone has any further questions or concern pm me. I will be more then happy to explain and smooth things out. Thank you kindly
xoxo...Kelly
Kelly, what I can't understand is why in one post you claimed to not know who Chefboy is/was, then 3 hours later you are claiming he's your pimp. And then you claim Chinco is also your pimp?

So confusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe View Post
Yes, someone had access to my account. Without my permission!!! From May 19th til I posted the apology. Chefboy74 I have never contacted you for you to even say that, so w.e issue you have, must be your own personal problem. To me,it looks like you are just trying your best to set fire to the situation. Do I know you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe View Post
Due to him having my logins he decided to retaliate against me, and drag my name through the mud. This started on the night of May 19th and I regained full access of my account yesterday. His name is chefboy74 and chincho.
Kelly's unwise choices have caused alot of drama to her clients. She should be the only one held accountable. Looks can only get you so far in life, then stupid shows its ugly face. See her for what she is.
lolz!

guess why spice in tuscon is bant?
She is back as Ceri Chanel. So if you get banned you can just join back with a different name? So basically there is no real penalty
A little easier to prove if someone links her name in a review. Especially if it's someone who reviewed her previously.
What is her pimp/boyfriend's new handle? Does anybody know??