One twisted Useless threAD.......

• Tetas
  • 02-21-2011, 06:14 PM
Personally, I'm really waiting before I book my flight until she gets a few of those margaritas in her system.
If I remember correctly she was offering a big belt buckle discount AS WELL as a small dick discount for the Houston fucktards.
Hell, I'll even shave the boys, every nickle counts when you're having to fly in!
I would much perfer to take you to a margrita bar, get you drunk, and fuck eachothers brains out, then go on about my business.

Because after all..........Im just lucky to have you visit.

I alsmost (intentionally misspelled) forgot the smiley face Originally Posted by atxbrad
Maybe you don't need to get her drunk to fuck her brains out ... just speculating here!

Besides, I don't think anybody could get drunk on "margritas"
I have few goats and a Thundercock!
Dear Miz BDS

I want to enter the contest to have sex with such a fine woman like yoreself. I hope you aint that skiny bitch in the other pikshur as i like my woman to have some meat on there bones.

My nikname is Red but most folk call me by my givin name Bubba. Here is a pikshur of me.

Shit! That is a piksur of my dick. See how them there warts make it look jus lik a little baby. Many fine women like yoreself just want to hold and kiss it just like it were a baby. i would be honored to let you do that also.

Here is my real pickshur.

As you can tell, i am a right hansom man. i am also well edjicated having been in the 8 grade four time. i live in a trailer house down by the river. that is also wher i work catching catfish. i dont need no pole as i just put my arm in a holler in the bank and let them catfish bite it. Then i just pull them out. heck,its as much fun as sex. A big woman such as yoreself shud catch a hunerd pound fish as your hands must be as large as a small ham.

i aint never had sex with a woman that has all her teeth and evne then it has ben at least 2year effin you dont count my cusin Bettysue and my sheep Thelma. here is theys pikshurs. Bettysue is the one in white.

Effin i win the contest i would like to pik you up on the street curb at your motel. here is a pikshur of my truck so you now its me.

Then we could drive to the bridge at burnit and 183. i would like to show my friends that live there what a fine woman i have. i see you will be here untill Feberary 28. effin we could skedule our date after Feberary 26 i cud get my bath done for the month. i want to smell good for our date.

befor i go i have one question. i cant figur out how that whispers fella lost his cross in that ass unless it were around his nek. i wood be happy to go in an git it for him if you want. effin it dont have no chain it might take longer than 30 minit to git it. this being from my xperience in pulling catfish outta them hollers.

thank you for your considuashun,

Bubba
Fucked up grammir and punktation gets you 5 dollars off!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Besides, I don't think anybody could get drunk on "margritas" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey, at least I might get $5 off

Yes......8 brothers!!

Why do I get the feeling you will be booked solid based upon personality alone? Everything else will be simply an added bonus.
Question? Did you grow up the only girl in a large family of brothers? You are very easily able to relate to the male sense of humor and mindset. Originally Posted by Codybeast
I wish i could....can you teach me?

Babydollsnow, I hear you can do some awesome tricks. Is this one?
Originally Posted by NipLover
LMAO
Shit, I may have to come to Austin, you guys aren't putting much effort into this...I'm hung like a tuna can, if whipping that out don't make her laugh, my lack of endurance will!
Originally Posted by riday
Yea thats pretty lame....but very few people admit that so you def get points...plus that asshat is the cutest asshat ive seen in a long time!! A margarita bar...a man after my own heart..i mean pussy.!!
Officially admitting that I am an asshat <lame attempt at bonus points>
Attachment 39592

My goat is currently on hiatus so not available for comment.

I would recommend Torchys Tacos..........but dont expect me to take you there cuz they dont have margaritas. I would much perfer to take you to a margrita bar, get you drunk, and fuck eachothers brains out, then go on about my business.

Because after all..........Im just lucky to have you visit.

I alsmost (intentionally misspelled) forgot the smiley face Originally Posted by atxbrad
SloRide.....TFF....bring your cuz and i'll give you a free hr!!
Whispers Im waiting....
Artie....you been on my radar for awhile now.....you can def get a free session...but im gonna need you to wear some shit kickers, shave them pubs, save all your bugers over the next week cuz i got plans for them, and make sure you bring some casterole oil with you when you come....don't ask!!

Yssup....if you did that to your head for real...i'd give you a freebie tooo
Babydollsnow, I hear you can do some awesome tricks. Is this one?
Originally Posted by NipLover
Oh shit, is this one UTR?!
Hey now that's what I'm talking about!! My hat goes to babydollsnow for being so honest and truthful about her pictures!! With a face and lips like that, paired with such an amazing ass.....I can hardly contain myself........ I want you baby!!
Oh shit, is this one UTR?! Originally Posted by mojojo213
No, just look for Priest Beast / Leslie / Art Acevedo / Humpty review page. He barebacked her. Sed she wuz kleen.
Miz BDS

Cuzin Virgil wants to know if he has to wear a cover? He aint been with a woman for a long time.

Love Bubba
  • FSCOB
  • 02-21-2011, 10:47 PM
Now this isn't an entry...but I just want to know what her fixation is with turtles. Notice they are mentioned twice in the original post. I think it some kind of strange fetish lying in her subconscious. Something green with a hard shell that once made an impression. Now I am worried.
I guess that depends on how fast that turtle is Jimbo
Unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them. Uni, uni, unicorns, I looooove them.
'fter the third pitch'r:

"Wastin' away again in Margaritaville
Searching for my lost shaker of salt
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame
But I know it's BDN's fault"

"Hey at least sing on key"

"Key?" me looks around, bends over, picks up hotel key from under foot. "See! I is singin' on the %#@$ key!"
'fter the third pitch'r:

"Wastin' away again in Margaritaville
Searching for my lost shaker of salt
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame
But I know it's BDN's fault"

"Hey at least sing on key"

"Key?" me looks around, bends over, picks up hotel key from under foot. "See! I is singin' on the %#@$ key!" Originally Posted by rCoder

Spelt my initials wroing......YOU FAIL...but i will let you tri again!!!!!

punkyction and grimmar only works if it is not me name lad