New Survey of Hobbyists 60+ and older!!!

I've heard terrible things about having a fox in a hen house....ijs
I'm WAY over 60.
Send me info please.
TFF...LMAO.

I can prove I'm over 60, I don't know how to PM you! Originally Posted by txviking51
sexandlifecoaching.com
Count me in..
I am almost to retirement age so I have the requirement you are seeking. I will be glad to help you with your survey.
I'm way overqualified. Count me in.
I'm 63 and willing to participate.
Hi Wildcat,

Thank you so much for participating! The results will be available in the published study - probably toward the latter part of 2014, if we consider the glacial pace of academia :-) And if you do send me an email, I will be very happy to forward the PDF. This is the drawback with studies - they take forever to publish, as any decent study has to go through "peer review." This just means other "experts" in the field read it blind and make sure the author's work is up to snuff. As it is, this is going to be the only study of its kind - worldwide. And amazing, so thank you VERY MUCH for your help :-) <3
Link me up. I'll give it a shot.
Finally, someone looking for old guys. Count me in, PM sent.
I LOVE gentlemen over 60
I encourage everyone on this board over 60 to take the survey. This is very important work. If you don't believe me, check out Dr. Milrod's website and read some of the research. Her work challenges the stereotypes and mis-conceptions about the hobby and can contribute to changing perceptions. Changing perceptions is the only way to build the foundation needed for legalization. I have taken the survey - it's interesting and doesn't take very long. The larger the sample, the more reliable the results. I hope everyone over 60 on this site will sign up for the survey.

(And afterwards, call your ATF and make a date!)
Finally, someone looking for old guys. Count me in, PM sent. Originally Posted by TonyDucks
I agree.