To The People I Went Ghost On..

Thank youuuu !
Happy belated birthday. What do you want for your birthday?
Happy belated birthday darlin. Hope you had fun
I know it's been a couple of days but I just wanted to thank everyone again for my birthday wishes and gifts. Loved it!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!
Most of you don't know, but yesterday was my birthday! Also, thank you to the gentlemen who wished me Happy Birthday. I turned 24 lol a year older but still sexy as fuck! (;

Y'all can call this a threAD I don't care. Anyway, I just wanted to apologize to everybody who sent me a message and I never responded. Like I said it was my birthday and wasn't available like I thought.

I will be responding to my messages later this evening and will be available tomorrow throughout this weekend, again I'm sorry!

BTW, my showcase has new selfies, I bought some new jeans and work out tights (my ass looks amazing !)

Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
Happy belated B-day;-)!!! Nice butt;-).
Happy belated birthday Selina, and welcome back!
Happy Birthday Day! Thats a nice pair of new jeans too!!!
Selina I owe you some drinks for your birthday!!! Let's go?? Maybe some homemade Jell-O shots but not as good as yours!!
Selina I owe you some drinks for your birthday!!! Let's go?? Maybe some homemade Jell-O shots but not as good as yours!! Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Me too! Belated celebrations are in order!!
Brit &Liz let's do it! We need another girls night lol
Thank you again guys lol
Me too! Belated celebrations are in order!! Originally Posted by lizshue81
Indeed! Happy Birthdays, Ladies!