Trump Is Better Off Not Running For Re-election

There's no doubt that the big power is in the Senate. However, lets see the Mueller report and decide if its a witch hunt. Im still shocked at guys like you who support him after what's already publicly known. I could give hundreds of examples but the one that sticks out the most is Helsinki. Oh well Originally Posted by themystic
Publicly known?

What the Mueller Investigation has done is criminalize behavior that has been for years standard operating procedure for Washington Power Players.

Many Americans are finding it difficult to believe that these "crimes" are in fact felonies. Especially when they see the investigation as being so biased to one side.
Publicly known?

What the Mueller Investigation has done is criminalize behavior that has been for years standard operating procedure for Washington Power Players.

Many Americans are finding it difficult to believe that these "crimes" are in fact felonies. Especially when they see the investigation as being so biased to one side. Originally Posted by Jackie S
get me a special prosecutor and crew like the present bunch, with free reign, and no specific crime to investigate as in the current charge, and round up any random 100 people in Washington d.c. and there would at least 100 indictments

what the leftists dont get and may be never get, is the total disgust many conservatives have had for the biased news media, the bureaucracies in washington and the anti-American illogic of the dims, so much so its easy to accept trump, for hes busy trampling out the vintage where the grapes of lies and hate and dishonesty have been stored and puts America first and takes no guff off the liars and dishonest news media
Im still shocked at guys like you who support him after what's already publicly known. Originally Posted by themystic
Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh, and whoever will replace RB Ginsburg. Three reasons right there to support Trump.
  • grean
  • 11-28-2018, 11:00 AM
To the contrary, I think President Trump will gain in popularity as he solidifies trade deals to the benefit of the US. He will work with the Democrat House and get major infrastructure projects on track, and bring in a middle class tax cut.

The President will also set an example with GM, informing them that he means to bring jobs back to America, and they will either get with the program, or pay the consequences.

The President will also get major immigration reform through both houses. The Caravans have showed Americans just how weak and flawed our system is.
But the big thing will be the Mueller probe will fall flat. It is obvious they are in trouble. Their tactic of charging people with a totally unrelated crime and then compelling them to lie about the President is not working. As more and more defendants come forward and reveal how corrupt and partisan the entire investigation is, public opinion will gravitate toward the one man who stood up to them from minute one.

President Trump. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Iowa trade workers are pretty frustrated with Trump meddling in trade. They've been burned a bit. GM is about to do layoffs after doing stock buybacks. He grabbed hold of the economy and claimed credit when it was doing well. It's now liking like it may not be in such great shape right around the election. He takes credit, he'll be blamed as well.

Add that to his other troubles, he might not run again. He does not like to appear like a loser.

If it looks like he will lose, and doesn't have anything to blame it on, he won't run.

The Republicans will not run another candidate against Trump and risk losing the oval to a Democrat.
  • grean
  • 11-28-2018, 11:06 AM
If Trump does run, but loses, his concession speech will be one for the books!
  • oeb11
  • 11-28-2018, 11:53 AM
This son of a bitch is going down. He's the trailer trash of billionaires. Is with all the inflation of his properties may not even be 1 billion. He's fighting hand and tooth to prevent the expose on his taxes. He's a lie, fraud, cheat, and incestous pedophile. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Welcome back - SC - you are in rare form. All the name calling with no concrete facts for proof.
I am surprised even the DPST would sink so low as to label "incestuous pedophile". Cannot even spell incestuous properly.

You can find plenty of documented lies in your own DPST Royalty - the Clintons.

Unfortunately, Hate has no shame or reason.

You have proof of your accusations- please provide proof- a link - or evidence.

Meantime- Hatred is ultimately self-destructive. Be my guest.
Welcome back - SC - you are in rare form. All the name calling with no concrete facts for proof.
I am surprised even the DPST would sink so low as to label "incestuous pedophile". Cannot even spell incestuous properly.

You can find plenty of documented lies in your own DPST Royalty - the Clintons.

Unfortunately, Hate has no shame or reason.

You have proof of your accusations- please provide proof- a link - or evidence.

Meantime- Hatred is ultimately self-destructive. Be my guest. Originally Posted by oeb11
If you keep feeding the stray cat, he will continue to shit in your flowerbeds.
  • oeb11
  • 11-28-2018, 01:03 PM
Good Point - chuckle

Thank You, Jackie S
Many Americans are finding it difficult to believe that these "crimes" are in fact felonies. Especially when they see the investigation as being so biased to one side. Originally Posted by Jackie S

And with how 'easy it is to catch someone in a lie, just charging folks with lying to the spec prosecutor is NOT imo a big crime.

Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh, and whoever will replace RB Ginsburg. Three reasons right there to support Trump. Originally Posted by filbone

Which is why i hope he runs for 2020.
  • Tiny
  • 11-28-2018, 08:39 PM
If all projections hold true (which they should) similar to recent House Projections then Dems will win back the Senate and Trump will all but certainly face a full on impeachment.

Either way were going to put that old senile Benedict Arnold bastard in jail. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
This is a pipe dream. It won't happen. You need a two-thirds majority in the Senate to convict. With Flake and Corker gone, how many Republican Senators are left who would vote to convict Trump? Probably none. As things stand now, a number of Democrats wouldn't vote to convict.

If you disagree it would make more sense if you'd reply with a reasoned argument instead of reporting me to the moderator.
This is a pipe dream. It won't happen. You need a two-thirds majority in the Senate to convict. With Flake and Corker gone, how many Republican Senators are left who would vote to convict Trump? Probably none. As things stand now, a number of Democrats wouldn't vote to convict.

If you disagree it would make more sense if you'd reply with a reasoned argument instead of reporting me to the moderator. Originally Posted by Tiny

exactly. no democrat with a pulse and an IQ above 90 would blindly try to impeach an opposition party president with ZERO evidence of .. anything.

BAHAAA
  • Tiny
  • 11-28-2018, 09:31 PM
To the contrary, I think President Trump will gain in popularity as he solidifies trade deals to the benefit of the US. He will work with the Democrat House and get major infrastructure projects on track, and bring in a middle class tax cut.

The President will also set an example with GM, informing them that he means to bring jobs back to America, and they will either get with the program, or pay the consequences.... Originally Posted by Jackie S
I agree about Mueller. Trump's trade wars and industrial meddling are going to hurt America, and yes, unfortunately, he may work with House Democrats to blow up the budget deficit.

While Trump is just as big a threat to long term prosperity as Obama ever was, he should not be impeached. If he's going to be forced out it should be by the voters at election time.
exactly. no democrat with a pulse and an IQ above 90 would blindly try to impeach an opposition party president with ZERO evidence of .. anything.

BAHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

And how many Dimbocraps, are not that smart?
And how many Dimbocraps, are not that smart? Originally Posted by garhkal

we shall see. BAHHAAHAHAAAAA

this retard for example?

BAHAAAAAAA
The Senate map for 2020 isn't looking good for Republicans. Just as it didn't look good for Dems in 2018. Way more seats to defend in States that are trending blue or likely will follow the House voters.

If all projections hold true (which they should) similar to recent House Projections then Dems will win back the Senate and Trump will all but certainly face a full on impeachment.

Either way were going to put that old senile Benedict Arnold bastard in jail. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You don't know much about a lot of stuff. Why would the trend (if there is one) continue?
You do realize how many votes it would take to convict in the Senate? It will never happen.
If your EDIT - WU fantasy did happen then you get Pence leading up to 2020.

Friends don't let their friends drink and post.

#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.