6000 pictures in my phone/ 4000 is providers/how to screen providers/advice for newbies and everyone male

Ma'am. I blurred my Lil Booty-Bear's face. So you cannot make such assumptions. Originally Posted by bigwill832
I am so sorry, sir. I promise I won’t do it again lol. I can’t do anything but laugh right now.
Haha this thread it hilarious
I am so sorry, sir. I promise I won’t do it again lol. I can’t do anything but laugh right now. Originally Posted by Julissia
Do you see this picture, ma'am? The eyes and nose are blurred out of this picture I am posting right here. Therefore, and hence unto, at this moment in time in which we are existing.....you cannot see his face to make such determinations. I just wanted to make sure you could see this.
Attached Images File Type: jpg My New Boo.jpg (31.1 KB, 49 views)
Do you see this picture, ma'am? The eyes and nose are blurred out of this picture I am posting right here. Therefore, and hence unto, at this moment in time in which we are existing.....you cannot see his face to make such determinations. I just wanted to make sure you could see this. Originally Posted by bigwill832
OK, sir goddamn! My sincerest apologies. I was talking about that sweet looking avatar. He looks like he can suck a mean one.
I am so sorry, sir. I promise I won’t do it again lol. I can’t do anything but laugh right now. Originally Posted by Julissia
Just so we are clear how just...you can't do that. I mean look: I blurred him out. You can't see his whole face. But you can see me in the background. But again...he face is mostly blurred out. And you're over there being all high and mighty making assumptions about who you think he looks like. Sheesh!!! It's 2024. Do we not know about stepping over lines and what happens when you make such comments????? OH!! And my avatar is not the same as the picture I am posting. Those are two different things.
Attached Images File Type: jpg My New Boo 2.jpg (4.9 KB, 48 views)
  • R.M.
  • 05-15-2024, 03:26 PM
^With all do respect sir.
Where's your little princess?
And congrats on that outstanding review. It's definitely surpassed any food review that's been written in the past.
Houston over Upstate for the weekly win.
Just so we are clear how just...you can't do that. I mean look: I blurred him out. You can't see his whole face. But you can see me in the background. But again...he face is mostly blurred out. And you're over there being all high and mighty making assumptions about who you think he looks like. Sheesh!!! It's 2024. Do we not know about stepping over lines and what happens when you make such comments????? OH!! And my avatar is not the same as the picture I am posting. Those are two different things. Originally Posted by bigwill832
You’re deep in your feelings about this 1, huh? On a scale of 1-10, tell us how it is, lol
Now I'm worried. Pit hasn't been on in almost 24 hours. I had to look at his profile. It says he was last on at 10:01 last night. What have y'all done to my boy!?!?!??!?!
Now I'm worried. Pit hasn't been on in almost 24 hours. I had to look at his profile. It says he was last on at 10:01 last night. What have y'all done to my boy!?!?!??!?! Originally Posted by bigwill832
What did you do to your boo is the question! Lol. Did you give him a bit too much vitamin d before bed? Is he sleeping it off, maybe getting some MUCH NEEDED BEAUTY sleep?