Even Clappnuts thinks Muellers report will be a dud!

You boyz are backpedaling real hard.

The Mueller investigation will uncover a lot more than a blue dress with jizz on it.

Ask Manafort, Cohen, Flynn et al. Indictments. Convictions. Sentences.

Trump will throw his own kids under the bus before this all ends.

But keep on deluding yourselves.

LCD. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This post is textbook delusion.

Says the GRAND MASTER!!
You boyz are backpedaling real hard.

The Mueller investigation will uncover a lot more than a blue dress with jizz on it.

Ask Manafort, Cohen, Flynn et al. Indictments. Convictions. Sentences.

Trump will throw his own kids under the bus before this all ends.

still praying to Saint Muller for the pee tape are ya? keep praying. all the way till 2024.

here's Mueller's "report" .. "Found nothing. Case closed."

BAHHAAHHAAAAAAAA
  • UHpc
  • 02-21-2019, 06:17 PM
what saint is this, must john 10:10
what saint is this, must john 10:10 Originally Posted by UHpc

Saint fish head. eat um up, yum!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKDtUzRIG6I

enjoy, snapper heads!
I don't think that Trump is a russian agent. I do think however that he's a russian stooge. He's more likely to believe Putin because, you know, he's his good buddy rather than his own intelligence agencies because, you know, they are all in a deep state conspiracy.
I don't think that Trump is a russian agent. I do think however that he's a russian stooge. He's more likely to believe Putin because, you know, he's his good buddy rather than his own intelligence agencies because, you know, they are all in a deep state conspiracy. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
The Russian stooges were the ones believing in and pedaling the Russian collusion story, just like Putin wanted.
read a recent article saying that FBI used 3 dossiers to obtain fisa warrant. there were 3????

so, what was in the 2nd & 3rd dossiers???
I dare you to find a picture of Citizen Trump with Putin. There is none. Trump believes that before he was elected he met Putin once and doesn't remember the exact circumstances. Trump met a lot of people in the 80s and 90s when he was promoting sporting events.

The first few months when Trump took office the dem media was openly scared and convinced he was going to start a nuclear war with Russian. Strange how all of a sudden he's a "Russian Stooge."
read a recent article saying that FBI used 3 dossiers to obtain fisa warrant. there were 3????

so, what was in the 2nd & 3rd dossiers??? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The Washington Times is reporting that McCabe has yet to mention the Steele Dossier as he makes the circuit pumping his book. He also doesn't mention the dossier in his book.

Anti-Trump resistance discards once-celebrated dossier: 'They're trying to memory-hole it'

The infamous anti-Trump dossier, once toasted by the FBI and liberals, has faded from Washington’s political dialogue.

The FBI had embraced the opposition research written by former British spy Christopher Steele and funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee in 2016. Congressional Democrats frequently cited its unverified collusion charges in 2017.

Today, Democrats seem to have left the document behind.

References to the dossier are nonexistent in The Threat, the newly released memoir of former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe. There is also no mention of dossier writer Mr. Steele or Fusion GPS, the investigative firm that hired him — and continues to investigate President Trump with Democratic funding....

As of Wednesday on his book tour, Mr. McCabe did not have one media question about the dossier, The Daily Caller reported.

(Washington Times)
I dare you to find a picture of Citizen Trump with Putin. There is none. Trump believes that before he was elected he met Putin once and doesn't remember the exact circumstances. Trump met a lot of people in the 80s and 90s when he was promoting sporting events.

The first few months when Trump took office the dem media was openly scared and convinced he was going to start a nuclear war with Russian. Strange how all of a sudden he's a "Russian Stooge." Originally Posted by gnadfly

I said that's what I think. Not what I can prove. My opinion is formed by Trump's own actions as well as reports of those who have dealt with him. I might change my mind depending on what the Mueller report says.
Wasn't the investigation to see if Russia had interfered in the election, not about trump,,,, And still NOTHING
Wasn't the investigation to see if Russia had interfered in the election, not about trump,,,, And still NOTHING Originally Posted by rexdutchman

Is that an echo ?
Is that an echo ? Originally Posted by bamscram
No, it’s a fact.

so, what was in the 2nd & 3rd dossiers??? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Where was that "recent article?"