They were looking for nuclear documents

Yep. I do. So provide one. I’ll wait. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Is there such a link about nuclear docs.? Is the link credible? Is it just propaganda? Are the doj and fbi telling us the truth? How do we know? Or could it it have said "nuke the documents" pertaining to proof the election was rigged? The doj and fbi have gone rogue!
ah... the libs think the sky is falling; trump has nuclear material!
Is there such a link about nuclear docs.? Is the link credible? Is it just propaganda? Are the doj and fbi telling us the truth? How do we know? Or could it it have said "nuke the documents" pertaining to proof the election was rigged? The doj and fbi have gone rogue! Originally Posted by winn dixie
https://thehill.com/policy/national-...ar-a-lago/amp/

We shall see if the Washington Post is correct. I’m willing to bet their source is solid on this. More so than Truth Social whining.
These guys are beyond retarded. They actually believe Trump stole nuclear secrets, put them in a cardboard box in a room down by the pool. It’s hysterical and sad at the same time.
The op bit hard on this non sense.

Will the search warrant instead be looking for jimmy hoffa?

Just when I thought id heard it all?

Does Trump have the supposed National Book of Secrets too? Originally Posted by winn dixie
This is RUSSIA, RUSSIA,RUSSIA all over again.

I am sure that any dy now Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler will present UNDENIABLE truth that Trump is harboring what ever the FBI was looking for in his home.

The scary part is, these leftist loons actually believe this shit.
they were looking for nuclear documents because garland had the concern they might get peed on

operation crossfire/hurricane lives!
These guys are beyond retarded. They actually believe Trump stole nuclear secrets, put them in a cardboard box in a room down by the pool. It’s hysterical and sad at the same time. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
So you’re on the record as saying nuclear documents were not in the possession of Trump at Mar a Lago. Is that correct?

‘Quick Melania, before we go to New Jersey, put the nuclear missile plans in your sock drawer.’
This is RUSSIA, RUSSIA,RUSSIA all over again.

I am sure that any dy now Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler will present UNDENIABLE truth that Trump is harboring what ever the FBI was looking for in his home.

The scary part is, these leftist loons actually believe this shit. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yep. They're eating this up with serving spoons and getting seconds. These agencies have gone rogue and the dems have gone rapid. These folks can say they were looking for ANYTHING ! They have proven over reach is of no concern
its a joke, what garland said

"under my watch we operate without fear or favor"

something like that

yeah right, it could take all day long to list the exceptions to that blind as a bat to your own actions talk down to america
Talk down to America? Maybe it’s time for “America” (in context with your application) to wise the fuck up so nobody has to “talk down” to (insert appropriate pronoun here.)

Such whining.

Grow up boys. This is unbelievable.
Yep. They're eating this up with serving spoons and getting seconds. These agencies have gone rogue and the dems have gone rapid. These folks can say they were looking for ANYTHING ! They have proven over reach is of no concern Originally Posted by winn dixie
And you’ve pointed this out repeatedly in between cries for an end to the baiting in these conversations.

Make up your mind, amigo.
These guys are beyond retarded. They actually believe Trump stole nuclear secrets, put them in a cardboard box in a room down by the pool. It’s hysterical and sad at the same time. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Please quote a single source that reports or even opines that's what happened.

Keep jerking that knee, man, and you’re gonna hurt yourself.
Yep. They're eating this up with serving spoons and getting seconds. These agencies have gone rogue and the dems have gone rapid. These folks can say they were looking for ANYTHING ! They have proven over reach is of no concern Originally Posted by winn dixie
It was this or aliens. Imagine the poor stenographer, trying not to crack up as the the heated debate over which way to go was happening. I’d have probably went with the aliens in Trump’s basement angle, it’s a little more believable.
All I’m awaiting is for the whiners to state unequivocally there was no nuclear documents in Trumps possession at Mar a Lago. It’s not hard to state. Let’s see commitments in writing.