How do I get screened?

When you said the lady outed the guy, what exactly do you mean by that? Do you mean that she stabbed him, flamed him on the forums using his information, or do you mean she turned him into the police?

Since I don't have access to the premium areas, would it be okay if i mentioned, by name, in this post, the provider that I am in contact with to get more information on her or should i just not say her name? Originally Posted by carcannon
Outed in the context of this board usually means someone's real world information was posted on a thread or family members were leaked information about his or her activities. If my feeble memory serves me right, your 'flamed him on the forums using his information' pretty much sums up what happened.

As far as naming the lady, not sure I would do that at this point. If you had not already told us about her in this thread, a ISO post in that forum would have made sense. Since she has reviews, let me suggest you send a discrete private message to the guys who have reviewed her and inquire about her with them. Some of us will share our thoughts with newbies, and you have put yourself out there far enough that I suspect most guys will offer you some information.

I have this vision that the lady is sitting out there shivering in her boots that you are going to blab some information in this thread that will hurt her business, so discretion is probably the mode of operation for you at this point.
She hasn't emailed me back yet, so I might have scared her off. Probably just going to hit up an AMP for the first time this weekend. Any suggestions as to a place that has girls that are in their lower twenties with a really tight belly? Basically, I like spinners.
funny how here,

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=328433

(a thread I started a few days ago), I'm getting opposite advice!

How does a 'newbie' go about seeing these women without screening then?