Michelle Malkin Makes Matt Lauer Squirm

[QUOTE=RedLeg505;1053567975]Right, and moments after using that word, you guys go back to the old "those old conservatives have this WAR ON WOMEN thing going on" hmmm?

Too funny.

So, Limbaugh calling Fluke a slut is "omg, how DARE he" stuff, but you calling two women you don't agree with politically a CUNT, which you admit is a derogatory term, is perfectly fine?

Ahh.. the hypocrisy is stunning.[/QUOTE

Shit, Rush would use the term without reservation if he thought it would bring in listeners. So, go fuck yourself. You want to play hardball?
You posted in the wrong thread.

The Hillary threads are somewhere further down.

ha ha ha ha Originally Posted by bojulay
Apparently you have serious reading comprehension issues. I didn't post in the wrong thread, you did. This thread is about Michelle Malkin, not Hillary. I was merely responding directly to a previous post. It was you that took the discussion somewhere else. Point the (middle) finger at yourself, not at me.

Just curious, are you the imbecile brother to the Idiot twins, IB and JD? If not, you should be! ha ha ha ha
Apparently you have serious reading comprehension issues .I didn't post in the wrong thread, you did. This thread is about Michelle Malkin, not Hillary. I was merely responding directly to a previous post. It was you that took the discussion somewhere else. Point the (middle) finger at yourself, not at me.

Just curious, are you the long lost brother to the Idiot twins, IB and JD? If not, you should be! ha ha ha ha Originally Posted by bigtex
Your POV is seriously affected by your head-up-your-ass condition, BigKoTex, and it reeks accordingly.
Your POV is seriously affected by your head-up-your-ass condition, BigKoTex, and it reeks accordingly. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I am glad that I was able to arrange a reunion of one of the two Idiot twins (IB) to his long lost imbecile brother. Surely the other (JD) can not be far behind.

I suspect the three of you will have a gay ol' time!
I am glad that I was able to arrange a reunion of one of the two Idiot twins (IB) to his long lost imbecile brother. Surely the other (JD) can not be far behind.

I suspect the three of you will have a gay ol' time! Originally Posted by bigtex
It's funny how you lib-retard faggots use "gay" as a pejorative when it suits your purpose, BigKoTex; otherwise, you're generously bending over giving them full access. BTW, BigKoTex, you never did tell the forum about your "gay" times in the Army. What was that you and your buddies did with the limp wristed types, BigKoTex?
It's funny how you lib-retard faggots use "gay" as a pejorative when it suits your purpose Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Apparently I struck a nerve with at least one of the Idiot twins, IB. Perhaps, you can get together with your identical twin (JD) and the imbecile brother (Bojo), and the three of you can have Idiot Family sibling sex!

Just a thought!
Apparently I struck a nerve with at least one of the Idiot twins, IB. Perhaps, you can get together with your identical twin (JD) and the imbecile brother (Bojo), and the three of you can have Idiot Family sibling sex!

Just a thought! Originally Posted by bigtex
The only nerve that you struck, ass-hat, was in your rectum when you sneezed, BigKoTex.
The only nerve that you struck, ass-hat, was in your rectum when you sneezed, BigKoTex. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If that is the best you can do, you should wait for reinforcements from your Idiot twin brother, JD.

What a fukin' loser!!!!!
If that is the best you can do, you should wait for reinforcements from your Idiot twin brother, JD!

What a fukin' loser!!!!! Originally Posted by bigtex
Are you belching or farting, BigKoTex? In your present head-up-your-ass condition they're indistinguishable.
I'm sorry, I rarely use the word, but Michelle Malkin is a cunt. She's like Ann Coulter....it's all about the money and being a bomb-thrower in order to generate the money. Fuck her and those that think what she says makes one bit of a difference to the well-being of the country. She's about the Benjamins. Originally Posted by timpage

This could easily be rewritten for Obama:
"It's all about the votes and being a bomb-thrower in order to generate the votes. Fuck him and those that think what he says makes one bit of difference to the well-being of the country. He's about the votes"
Are you belching or farting, BigKoTex? In your present head-up-your-ass condition they're indistinguishable. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Weak, very weak! But I would not have expected anything less from the Idiot twin with the lowest IQ.Of course, that is not saying much when there is a combined total of 37 between the two.
  • CJ7
  • 08-07-2013, 09:50 PM
This could easily be rewritten for Obama:
"It's all about the votes and being a bomb-thrower in order to generate the votes. Fuck him and those that think what he says makes one bit of difference to the well-being of the country. He's about the votes" Originally Posted by satexasguy

kinda like all the shit you sling at Obie makes a difference in the well being of the country ?

He's about the votes.

he will damn sure need them if he intends to win the next election.

Weak, very weak! But I would not have expected anything less from the Idiot twin with the lowest IQ. Originally Posted by bigtex
You deserved that title "BUTTer Bar", BigKoTex. BTW, BigKoTex, you never did answer that question about your "gay" times in the Army. What was that you and your buddies did with the limp wristed types, BigKoTex?
You deserved that title "BUTTer Bar", BigKoTex. BTW, BigKoTex, you never did answer that question about your "gay" times in the Army. What was that you and your buddies did with the limp wristed types, BigKoTex? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Just when I think the Idiot twin with the lowest IQ can't possibly post something as ignorant as his previous post, he somehow manages to lower the bar even further.

Is there any limit to how low Mr. Idiot can go?
Just when I think the Idiot twin with the lowest IQ can't possibly post something as ignorant as his previous post, he somehow manages to lower the bar even further.

Is there any limit to how low Mr. Idiot can go? Originally Posted by bigtex
Bet you winced when they stuck your pin-on rank on your ass-hat, didn't you "BUTTer Bar"? Quit deflecting, ass-hat, answer the question about your "gay" times in the Army. What was that you and your buddies did with the limp wristed types, BigKoTex