Gifts For Providers

hey hey fancy where ya been ? but yeah that would of been a bad thing , you downing the shot and then having to have heimlich.

That's very sweet and thoughtful, indeed, shorty, and I'm sure whatever you give a lady will be appreciated and lead to further unwrapping and a jolly ho, ho, ho. Gift cards are the most practical, but like cash can be a wee bit impersonal depending upon presentation. You might attach one as the "tag" on a small bouquet of flowers, or inserted in a box of chocolate, maybe wrapped in a scarf (useful in other ways, wink) or a pair of pretty panties. (Get the undies with the tie-up ribbons on the sides and you don't have to worry as much about the fit.)

For Christmas, I've been giving my gentlemen friends little stockings or bags with Bailey's Irish Creme-filled chocolates, vibrating rings for mutual fun, flavored lubricants, and novelty condoms.

One of the most creative gifts I've ever been given by a gentleman was a bottle of Irish whiskey, and when I broke the seal and poured it for us a pair of emerald and gold studs fell out! Still don't know how he got those in there. It had been a frustrating day and he was lucky I didn't down a shot fast and swallow them!
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
So, I guess a camouflage John Deere cap is out of the question ?

I like the gift card idea, especially this time of year, and especially for a lady with children.

That's what I'll do then.
hey hey fancy where ya been ? but yeah that would of been a bad thing , you downing the shot and then having to have heimlich. Originally Posted by ginatrugfe
Better to gag for another reason.
This may be a moot point if it is your ATF and she knows your real identity (although you should realize gift cards are the perfect gift to "re-gift")...but

Pay with cash for the gift card if you don't want a paper trail. Credit card = traceable back to you. I realize how easy it can be to forget: you are out picking up things for a bunch of people and you just pay for all of them in one transaction on your CC. If you don't care, fine. If you do, worth a reminder.
Agree 100%

I always pay for gift cards and any other gift with cash.

Great point.
This may be a moot point if it is your ATF and she knows your real identity (although you should realize gift cards are the perfect gift to "re-gift")...but

Pay with cash for the gift card if you don't want a paper trail. Credit card = traceable back to you. I realize how easy it can be to forget: you are out picking up things for a bunch of people and you just pay for all of them in one transaction on your CC. If you don't care, fine. If you do, worth a reminder. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Great advice!

Love the new avatar and sig, BTW.
You can never go wrong with a giftcard.
yes--gift cards or gas cards are great!!

I personally like the gifts where a guy has read my site & gets something off there...especially funky socks!!{lol}
I guess I am in the minority, myself always have bought diamonds for the special ladies.
oOH I second the gas cards.
My ATF has kids, and she works to support her familly..

So I will just give her a bonus to help with the kids. To me, it's no different than civilians getting a "bonus" at the end of the year for a job well done.

Maybe not as "romantic" as some of the other suggestions, but much needed. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You have some good points here! I understand both sides of the "Cash vs. Non-cash Gift" argument. One the one hand, everyone could use a little financial help around the holidays. When I receive a tip or an end-of-the-year "bonus," I think of it as a show of appreciation for the effort I put into the China Doll Experience. I can also appreciate nonmonetary gifts that a lot of thought was put into. One of the best gifts I got from a client was a little plastic can strainer so that I could properly drain my cans of tuna fish before consumption.

I guess I am in the minority, myself always have bought diamonds for the special ladies. Originally Posted by geecue
I PMed you my address.

Ha ha, no, I'm kidding! I do have a related story, though. A favorite client of mine recently gave me an assignment. He said that it was my job for the night to think of something he could do for me that would make me happy. He was serious about this, and so I thought long and hard about it before responding. He means a great deal to me as a person, and so I settled on this: I told him that I would like a small trinket from him so that I would have something to remember him by. I impressed upon him that it need not be expensive; I just wanted something that I could keep.
He went above and beyond, let me tell you, because I received my first ever diamond necklace during our next meeting. I could have cried.
So, I guess a camouflage John Deere cap is out of the question ?

I like the gift card idea, especially this time of year, and especially for a lady with children.

That's what I'll do then. Originally Posted by Abe Normal
Don't you worry my boy...us southern girls tend to give out gift cards to Cabella's lol. I am just going to give your brother a free bj since he does not hunt much he he.
You have some good points here! I understand both sides of the "Cash vs. Non-cash Gift" argument. One the one hand, everyone could use a little financial help around the holidays. When I receive a tip or an end-of-the-year "bonus," I think of it as a show of appreciation for the effort I put into the China Doll Experience. I can also appreciate nonmonetary gifts that a lot of thought was put into. One of the best gifts I got from a client was a little plastic can strainer so that I could properly drain my cans of tuna fish before consumption.

I PMed you my address.

Ha ha, no, I'm kidding! I do have a related story, though. A favorite client of mine recently gave me an assignment. He said that it was my job for the night to think of something he could do for me that would make me happy. He was serious about this, and so I thought long and hard about it before responding. He means a great deal to me as a person, and so I settled on this: I told him that I would like a small trinket from him so that I would have something to remember him by. I impressed upon him that it need not be expensive; I just wanted something that I could keep.
He went above and beyond, let me tell you, because I received my first ever diamond necklace during our next meeting. I could have cried. Originally Posted by China Doll
When my ATF moved got her a diamond tennis bracelet, she said she felt bad because she thought her present did not compare. Told her that whatever she had got me would mean just as much and it did not matter.
Don't you worry my boy...us southern girls tend to give out gift cards to Cabella's lol. I am just going to give your brother a free bj since he does not hunt much he he. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Sure, he gets the free blow job.

That dirty, rotten, #@&*%$ ass%$#@^&* son of a @%$#&*^ bastage !
I will send someone to your neck of the woods.

Hell your other buddy Docdoc bought me an SUV and I never did get to uhh return the favor lol. Hoooray for guys in TN!!! Oh and Ky lol.