Reputable provider stood me up

She offers Greek...that will narrow it down.

Maybe she had a legit reason but I got $300 says she doesn't. Originally Posted by Justfuntoo

Gulp, I offer greek and charge $300 for the hour, but it was not me.

Better luck on your next adventure OP.
I can't verify myself...can only provide info requested. IMO She waited til day of to start verifying when I had sent her refs two weeks prior Originally Posted by Justfuntoo
Hi good evening I think you should not waste your time posting issues as such without a name. You are fairly new to this site like me and you have to establish some credibility too. Welcome to Texas. IMO .
I don't really know what good naming her will do. Originally Posted by Justfuntoo
I dont really know what good your doing by making a thread crying when you won't call the whore out on her BS! Grab your nutts and spit it out..
Narrowing it down by "she offers greek" isnt gonna cut it.....
Gulp, I offer greek and charge $300 for the hour, but it was not me.
.... Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
you have 11 pages of reviews

over under on this one J4S

edit: strange her acct had access yesterday
I'm not going to name her that wasn't my point. My point was common courtesy as someone stated above. She offers Greek...that will narrow it down....if the same thing happens to you remember this thread and pm me with your story and I will confirm the name in a PM if it happens to you. I'll then chime in and jump on the public bashing. Maybe she had a legit reason but I got $300 days she doesn't. I have a good rep here on TER and Avenue-x (check for yourself...same handle)with the ladies I've visited and I'm not looking for drama with a provider. Just common courtesy. Originally Posted by Justfuntoo
So you'll gladly soak up all the reviews and other information the guys here share, but refuse to help anyone else? And you'll confirm her name AFTER she fleeces someone else?

Quite the stand-up guy.
Smh... another whine whine crybaby thread, waste of bandwidth.
you have 11 pages of reviews

over under on this one J4S

edit: strange her acct had access yesterday Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
eyebrow.jpg
There is no valuable information here, you are just whining!!!
So you'll gladly soak up all the reviews and other information the guys here share, but refuse to help anyone else? And you'll confirm her name AFTER she fleeces someone else?

Quite the stand-up guy. Originally Posted by Max Steel

lol
Just playing devil's advocate here...
I don't know the details, I wasn't there, but maybe you texted her too much and her "Not Happening" text got lost in the shuffle???
  • Trey
  • 09-14-2017, 11:06 PM
That sounds like a bullshit excuse she would give IB.

If you dont want to see someone clearly state it. I've had them set the Appointment say they are on the way and an hour later not shit happens. Waste of time. If they said no I could've moved on to another lady who wants my money.
That sounds like a bullshit excuse she would give IB.

If you dont want to see someone clearly state it. I've had them set the Appointment say they are on the way and an hour later not shit happens. Waste of time. If they said no I could've moved on to another lady who wants my money. Originally Posted by Trey
I totally agree,just let the other person know if things are not going to happen.
However,
I've never done that to anyone so just looking at it from a different stand point.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-15-2017, 03:46 AM
No handle=useless thread. Thx for nothing OP.
Attachment 690750 Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Are those tire tracks?