Maga conspiracy theorists ohhhh fer

I thought I had seen and heard it all about conspiracy theories? I was wrong!
Magas have a new conspiracy about today's judge.
Among many erroneous theories that today's verdict will be overturned.
One of them is because the judges wife is a Biden supporter! Beyond conspiracy.......
Just dumber than a bag of hammers, but you gotta give the cult kudos for standing by their man.

Until they do something even stupider, like tour the Capitol again.

Not if, but when.
I was so looking forward to see Hugo Chavez corpse being subpeona to court.
The conspiracies by magas are spinning today boy howdy I tell ya
Echo rooms getting a work out
Holy chit

Magas trying to prove their theories with telegram posts.
Holy chit

Magas trying to prove their theories with telegram posts. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Let me guess...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

In other MAGA lose, err, news...

https://dailyprogress.com/news/natio...ff6794fb0.html

The GOP has long and vehemently opposed frivolous lawsuits.

At least it looks like they got their wish ...

And another

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
Ohhh fer keeps on losing
Holy chit!
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2968121

Nothing burgers are all magas can cling to.

ANOTHER LOSS HERE..
OHHHH FER
Only thing I got from that link winnie is is back.
Only thing I got from that link winnie is is back. Originally Posted by Precious_b
That is a maga echo chamber. Filled with every maga conspiracy. Per example.
It's scary as chit!
Being ohh fer doesn't deter magas.
More and more conspiracies keep coming
7 million in 2020 and 3 million in 2016

But that don't account for him losing by was it 7 or 8 million votes.

And yes the burisma conspiracy back fired biggly Originally Posted by winn dixie
Holy moly magas are literally talking about dead people! That's what oooohhhhfer will do to ya
My favorite Trump defenses are the ones that boil down to 'but Trump said' which really is most of it to be fair. We have no real evidence of election tampering that would equate to changing the outcome of 2020 and poll numbers told us Biden was going to make a strong push as many voters who were inspired by Trump in 2016 lost interest one his ego took over so it comes down to what Trump said.

Really to me that one fuels all the other fires. Once you look at the reality and begin to grasp that Biden actually won not only do you lose all the rest of the 'they are out to get me' rhetoric steam but then the question of what it says about Trump that he derailed his own re-election campaign so fucking bad an ancient has-been who never really was got elected President.

Even if you believe that Donald Trump acted in the best interest of America over the weeks following the 2020 election and was not on an ego fueled rager desperate to cling onto his status as President his actions in the years since become difficult to defend.. unless we perpetuate the 'stolen election' myth so not much chance any of this changes anytime soon.

If Trump had accepted defeat even while continuing to claim tampering and spent the last 3 years working to mold a stable of Conservative hopefuls who embody the basic 'fair trade - protected borders - promoting economic growth' ideals he preached while first seeking a stay in the White House he might have made some real impact.

But unfortunately the main thing Donald Trump learned being President was how to be a politician.
Just dumber than a bag of hammers, but you gotta give the cult kudos for standing by their man.

Until they do something even stupider, like tour the Capitol again.

Not if, but when. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Yep. They're totally a cult. Except, most cult members have more self-awareness.

https://x.com/BlueATLGeorgia/status/1761554143729070328

But unfortunately the main thing Donald Trump learned being President was how to be a politician. Originally Posted by DNinja69

Yup. He joined the crowd of those he use to bad mouth when he was on the outside.