its ...that time

QUOTE=JONBALLS;1060034976]

what triggers that moment of capitulation after the years of "sasquatch" non stop?

did you feel you must join in

in order to preserve some sort of references or standing?

being blackmailed or some misguided fears of black listing?

is it just from gaining years and/or eyesight deterioration and/or loss of cogntitive coordination?

has the whore pool run that dry?

the same thing with paul and fat lexxy and then kay kay ...

can you provide some sort of insight caue that was some of the strangest shit to watch[/QUOTE]

and for the whores

so when the money shows up ; everything else goes out the window ( I figure this)

or is there groveling

how cheap are you in the receiving groveling dept ?
what triggers that moment of capitulation after the years of "sasquatch" non stop? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Weight loss, fun to fuck, listening to the wrong hooker drama.
Weight loss, fun to fuck, listening to the wrong hooker drama. Originally Posted by jokacz
oh

guess when the pics

or the meet at a M&g don't do it

, not ever going there , must be shallow

they really have short memories when the money shows up though

really no scruples whatso huh?

I mean all that sticking up for each other body types

and the internet bullying

goes right out the window
Wtf is a male lesbian? Originally Posted by gagonit2017
Someone who's avatar is a prancing Pooh bear.

There is a theory in psychology called projection and NBT is a classic example of it.
I don't think it's a good thing that joekacz wants to self-identify as a male lesbian. Really I think he either doesn't know what a male lesbian is or he want to make people at that drowning corpse of a whore board alternative to like him more.

I would love to rail the hook Chloe, but only under my own terms. This happens to apply to every hook I have ever used.

The fat ugly hooker phenomenon is something that can only be written off as something deeply flawed in the ego of these weirdos who pay money to fuck them, or maybe an horrific childhood event that has knocked them off of their bearings for the rest of their lives.

Anyway I'm hoping the NFL ratings continue to spiral downward and I hope the players it never dawns on these players that they are professional athletes who were gifted high-school diplomas, and that politics and the like is simply over their collective heads.

Really sorry about joekacz, that one stings.
Lmfao @ the traditional gender roles. Your caveman mentality and car-crash personality development are why psychologists/psychiatrists are still employed.
Go Bills!!!
Lmfao @ the traditional gender roles. Your caveman mentality and car-crash personality development are why psychologists/psychiatrists are still employed.
Go Bills!!! Originally Posted by Bonfirenut
That's great except I do not give a shit what you think.
That's great except I do not give a shit what you think. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
That was a classic male lesbian response......

elg........