Fred Fleitz: “Bombshells” in Unreleased House Intel Committee Report & New Flynn Docs | Spygate

Typical DPST's - they are fine with sacrificing people's lives to their hatred of Trump - and any means necessary is what they will do to defeat Trum in Nov 2020.

Wonder if they would include themselves in their "Death wish list" - Likely Not- unfortunately! Originally Posted by oeb11
And my rabid, Democrat, feminist neighbor made that point to me yesterday saying it would be worth it if the dead toll continues till November just to make sure Trump is defeated. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
At least she admits what a wackjob she is. Donald Trump’s very existence has melted their brains, what little they’ve had to begin with.
Funny how the left has never been curious enough to ask Shitt for brains where that evidence he said he had, is... Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Well looky that. Ol' Shiff for Brains received 53 transcripts, cleared by the DNI and ready for publication, that he and his committee requested for release. So far, they remain sealed in his mayo jar in his basement. Why is that Adam?

DNI to Schiff: The transcripts are ready to release

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...ady-to-release

A big development in the fight over 53 secret interviews the House Intelligence Committee conducted during its Trump-Russia investigation. Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell has sent a letter to chairman Adam Schiff notifying him that transcripts of all 53 interviews, over 6,000 pages in all, have been cleared for public release. "All of the transcripts, with our required redactions, can be released to the public without any concerns of disclosing classified material," Grenell wrote to Schiff in a letter dated May 4...

Must be the biggest freaking mayonnaise jar the world has ever seen to hold another 6,000 pages of transcripts. WTeverlivingF.!?!
They’re hidden away with the Russian collusion evidence.
  • oeb11
  • 05-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Evidence which Nadler and Schiff (McCarthyites both) waved just like Joe as "Proof" to be divulged later in their hot little Lying fists.!