when should the session timer start and or end?

I think that the couple of replies from women who are actively working are really brave. Its not easy to stand up for yourself in a forum that is a venue to advertise yourself.

While this IS a forum to play and have discussions - and obviously for you all to meet eventually, its also a place for the women to be clear about what is acceptable client behavior (yes, its client, not boyfriend or mentor). I think the women that are clear about this, are to be commended.

While it is also a place for men to state their desires, it shouldn't be treated as gospel. Keep in mind that you don't want that crazy woman in your life after the hour (or hour and 1/2 for those that have determined its his right to dictate her schedule), so why would you do anything to engender her getting her signals mixed? Keep it professional (by treating her like a professional) and you'll get what you paid for.

And I'm just going to say it - this is also a place where some men attempt bully by post count. CB, I like ya; I do - if a woman has needed an introduction, I have certainly sent them to you to meet (you're welcome :-)) - however, you are absolutely guilty of manipulating women to "give" you time and your post count (and willingness to slam them if they don't) often gets you what you want. If I had to do a high level psychological analysis as to the why of it for the men who do so, I'd say its probably the something about needing control - in hobby terms, 'topping from the bottom'. So, something to consider when you're feeling the need to control the pussy in Houston.

DJ, I don't care WHAT you say - I've known you to be nothing but fair and kind. And I'm stickin' to my worldview....
  • Omari
  • 08-14-2010, 03:48 PM
I disagree.

When a guy arrives HE is ready to get it on. Most of the time, the Lady wants a little "get to know you time" to get her head into the game. That is fine. But if YOU want to chit-chat for 20 min, with all your clothes on, MY session shouldn't start until we get going.

5 min, sure, no problem....much more than that....well now the lady is being a scammer. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
I agree. I recently called a plumber to service my house. When he arrived he didn't want to talk he was "ready to go to work". He serviced my house in 11/2 hrs so I paid for 11/2 hrs. He stayed and talked for 20 minutes after his work was done and didn't ask to be paid. So my .02 is time should start when the activities begin.
I agree. I recently called a plumber to service my house. When he arrived he didn't want to talk he was "ready to go to work". He serviced my house in 11/2 hrs so I paid for 11/2 hrs. He stayed and talked for 20 minutes after his work was done and didn't ask to be paid. So my .02 is time should start when the activities begin. Originally Posted by Omari
Well I certainly understand your point of view....and as I said everyone is entitled to how they feel. However, if a provider feels that the time starts when you initially get together that's what it is. I don't think anyone is saying don't feel that way. I'm saying that the proprietor is in charge of the running of the business.
Well I certainly understand your point of view....and as I said everyone is entitled to how they feel. However, if a provider feels that the time starts when you initially get together that's what it is. I don't think anyone is saying don't feel that way. I'm saying that the proprietor is in charge of the running of the business. Originally Posted by camilleMorgan
True. And the customer is in charge of spending the money. And if the money is better spent elsewhere, I'm sure you'll understand.
Good thing your plumber is not a psychologist. If I want to talk for an extra 20 minutes with her, she would charge me for it. And that's only IF she has the time to talk with me, otherwise when my hour is up... it's see ya next time and we can talk about your other issues. And if I didn't want to talk at all, I still gotta pay.

Funny how different professions have their own standards.....
I think that it really just boils down to communication. That is the key in any relationship, business or personal. We as clients need to do a little research to see the type of provider we want to see. Ladies just be clear on what you allow and what you don't. If you let us slide on something that's your choice and if you don't then we should understand.
True. And the customer is in charge of spending the money. And if the money is better spent elsewhere, I'm sure you'll understand. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Yes I understand...that's why I said in my original post...that if a person doesn't like how someone runs their business.....they have the option to go Else where. So why wouldn't I understand. It's your money you spend it how you see fit.

Let me just say that...I'm not one that is scared to say what I feel. & I don't expect everyone to agree with me. & if you don't that's fine. What I'm saying is I am Going to Run MY Business THE way I WANT. Oh Let me Not leave out: Also Spend Your Money The Way YOu WANT.
Good thing your plumber is not a psychologist. If I want to talk for an extra 20 minutes with her, she would charge me for it. And that's only IF she has the time to talk with me, otherwise when my hour is up... it's see ya next time and we can talk about your other issues. And if I didn't want to talk at all, I still gotta pay.

Funny how different professions have their own standards..... Originally Posted by TxBrandy
And with most professions you know what to expect as in s psychologist, plumber ect ect. But in this profession it is not always clear.
Guys, come on. If we ladies let every guy talk as much as he wanted, then we could only have one appointment a day, because he'd sit on our couches for hours beforehand. Now, is it fair for the provider to talk and talk and talk if that's not what you want? Well, no, but don't pretend that you're scheduling more than an hour with the fairer ladies when you're paying for one.

I am going to make this short and sweet. I give extra time very frequently, but the moment someone starts expecting it, he can expect to be denied the pleasure of any of my time at all.

Also, for the newbies: I would not recommend that you start groping the provider as soon as you walk in the door. It would not end well.

A wise man once said something like this:

Extra time for the gents is like a tip for the ladies: Never expected, always appreciated.
@Omari the difference with a plumber and a provider is you are compensating her for BCD activites,time,and in some instances companionship so not the same thing exactly. You are very welcome to see who you choose which is why you guys have so many ladies to choose from. i don't think that makes a lady mean or a scammer because she expects to be paid for her over and if the time goes way over you should compensate. Thank you to all my great clients because I never have this issue to deal with
Guys, come on. If we ladies let every guy talk as much as he wanted, then we could only have one appointment a day, because he'd sit on our couches for hours beforehand. Now, is it fair for the provider to talk and talk and talk if that's not what you want? Well, no, but don't pretend that you're scheduling more than an hour with the fairer ladies when you're paying for one.

I am going to make this short and sweet. I give extra time very frequently, but the moment someone starts expecting it, he can expect to be denied the pleasure of any of my time at all.

Also, for the newbies: I would not recommend that you start groping the provider as soon as you walk in the door. It would not end well.

A wise man once said something like this:

Extra time for the gents is like a tip for the ladies: Never expected, always appreciated. Originally Posted by China Doll
Amen and @ SydneyB thank you luv!
Yes I understand...that's why I said in my original post...that if a person doesn't like how someone runs their business.....they have the option to go Else where. So why wouldn't I understand. It's your money you spend it how you see fit.

Let me just say that...I'm not one that is scared to say what I feel. & I don't expect everyone to agree with me. & if you don't that's fine. What I'm saying is I am Going to Run MY Business THE way I WANT. Oh Let me Not leave out: Also Spend Your Money The Way YOu WANT. Originally Posted by camilleMorgan
I think we're in agreement here. I'm not trying to intimidate you or scare you. By all means, run your business the way you want. Just don't be surprised if many hobbyists are turned off by the egg-timer approach. In a business where selling a fantasy and GFE are desirable, I think its a bad practice to treat the situation like its an assembly line and people are "punching in" for duty. But what the fuck do I know? All I can state for certainty is my experience, and I am turned off and distracted by clock-watchers and go out of my way to avoid them.

I absolutely understand that some guys will try to take advantage of the situation, just as some ladies will as well. There's no cut-and-dry answer to the situation, it depends on the people. Which is why I said in my first post, "Get used to it."
Time should start when you walk in the door, but damn we are not asking you to come right in and drop your pants. We are human.

Now as far the MSOG provider, life is about choices, have your mind made up before you get in the door for an hour appt, do you want to chat it up for 30 mins and hope for the best or chat it up for 5-10mins and get the ball to rolling. Your choice.

As far as the provider leaving after 35mins, and the appt was for an hour, you got robbed.
I think we're in agreement here. I'm not trying to intimidate you or scare you. By all means, run your business the way you want. Just don't be surprised if many hobbyists are turned off by the egg-timer approach. In a business where selling a fantasy and GFE are desirable, I think its a bad practice to treat the situation like its an assembly line and people are "punching in" for duty. But what the fuck do I know? All I can state for certainty is my experience, and I am turned off and distracted by clock-watchers and go out of my way to avoid them.

I absolutely understand that some guys will try to take advantage of the situation, just as some ladies will as well. There's no cut-and-dry answer to the situation, it depends on the people. Which is why I said in my first post, "Get used to it." Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Im glad we can see eye to eye....And I am also aware of how the business is run...Fantasy, etc. I have no problems with anyone that I see...because I never make time an issue....so my repeat clientele is Awesome. However, I don't understand someone trying to tell me or any other person about what they should or shouldn't be doing within their business.... When my time is an issue I let that be known as well.

Furthermore..If myslef or any other lady decided to run her business like an assembly line,..that's my/her call. Once again...because this is a business...it should be ran as such. All business are ran to Make MONEY.
I would not recommend that you start groping the provider as soon as you walk in the door. It would not end well.
Originally Posted by China Doll
I thought his time started when he walked through the door...