Smelly Kat

Just an opinion, I am not qualified to make a diagnosis.
I think AY and LC are desperate to be blame others for their problems and perhaps that is why they continue to make additional accounts here and on other boards and then continue to harass the gal and then do it again. Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
Thanks for the post NJD.
You're still a jr troll though.
Thanks for the post NJD.
You're still a jr troll though. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Showing everyone that the quote is unreliable, as evidenced by your obvious additions to a previous post of mine, is appreciated.

Thank you Don Coyote
Unreliable quotes?
You do need more training.
Kat told me to bite my tongue on this situation, but it's clearly getting out of hand. How dare you all speak upon someone who can't defend herself on a fucking site! Notjodaddy, please post a picture of yourself so we can criticize your physical appearance! I've known "Kat" for some time and she's a beautiful person inside and out. Mental issues, hmmm... Sounds like your the one suffering from issues to feel the need to speak upon something so stupidly. Smelly Flower was a name we came up with because nothing else would work lol oh well! Got her point across right? Nobody should have to deal with the crap this woman has dealt with from this situation. Her honesty didn't benefit her but yet caused more of a whirlwind of problems in her life from her ex pimp gathering info from people in her home town on her where abouts and who she is with to blackmail her. I've done my best to be her mentor and tell her to keep her head up, maybe it will stop if she leaves it alone. But how much crap should one be dealt before enough is enough? So I will speak up for her and stand up for her. I've got multiple devices as their stable does and it doesn't matter If I get banned! This is all BULLSHIT.
Even more so, providers give the "illusion of passion" so therefore you never truly know who they really are. They all have to play sweet. Some it comes naturally, but if you knew Lariyah how the whole town of Wichita knows her and why she really hopped town, you would be amazed! Not a good person and neither is her pimp. I've met Antonio when K was with him. We lived in the same complex. I heard him screaming at her all the time. Seen her outside crying. Physical matters. Yet you choose to be blind and insult this woman after all she's went through? Fuck all of you!!!! And for this Lariyah creature to throw more salt on her! Wow! Obviously we see who is truly jealous and who is suffering. K has put her life together all of this has been over a year. Her pimp has tried to get her back several times and she declined. I've seen the messages so Lariyah get mad and go after him, not K
Kat told me to bite my tongue on this situation, but it's clearly getting out of hand. How dare you all speak upon someone who can't defend herself on a fucking site! Notjodaddy, please post a picture of yourself so we can criticize your physical appearance! I've known "Kat" for some time and she's a beautiful person inside and out. Mental issues, hmmm... Sounds like your the one suffering from issues to feel the need to speak upon something so stupidly. Smelly Flower was a name we came up with because nothing else would work lol oh well! Got her point across right? Nobody should have to deal with the crap this woman has dealt with from this situation. Her honesty didn't benefit her but yet caused more of a whirlwind of problems in her life from her ex pimp gathering info from people in her home town on her where abouts and who she is with to blackmail her. I've done my best to be her mentor and tell her to keep her head up, maybe it will stop if she leaves it alone. But how much crap should one be dealt before enough is enough? So I will speak up for her and stand up for her. I've got multiple devices as their stable does and it doesn't matter If I get banned! This is all BULLSHIT.
Even more so, providers give the "illusion of passion" so therefore you never truly know who they really are. They all have to play sweet. Some it comes naturally, but if you knew Lariyah how the whole town of Wichita knows her and why she really hopped town, you would be amazed! Not a good person and neither is her pimp. I've met Antonio when K was with him. We lived in the same complex. I heard him screaming at her all the time. Seen her outside crying. Physical matters. Yet you choose to be blind and insult this woman after all she's went through? Fuck all of you!!!! And for this Lariyah creature to throw more salt on her! Wow! Obviously we see who is truly jealous and who is suffering. K has put her life together all of this has been over a year. Her pimp has tried to get her back several times and she declined. I've seen the messages so Lariyah get mad and go after him, not K Originally Posted by Mia_Khalifa207
So sorry that I'm not conforming to your rules.

Kat's story is just another story to me. There may an element of truth in it but for every grain of truth there is just as much fiction.

I've heard many variations of this women with a heart of gold trying to change her life for the better but because I'm here and I have put my money on the table what difference will one more anonymous cock make.

Take your concerns for Kat to someone who cares

Take your concerns for Kat to someone who cares Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
She just did dummy. You made a few threads specifically about Kat including this very one. So you must care.
She just did dummy. You made a few threads specifically about Kat including this very one. So you must care. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Woman. You have a way with words. And I see another battle of the egos brewing predictably so. Please continue with this farce. Hopefully something interesting will come of it.

As far as airing personal stuff in the open, it won't accomplish anything apart from derision and revelation of white knights. Like I said basically a big nothing.

I have no stake in this in any way. I care not for any of the parties least of all our esteemed initial poster.

The most important thing to take away from my thoughts is that Gemma makes some interesting comments. She's a firebrand. Yeah I can like comments from girls as well as from guys.
She just did dummy. You made a few threads specifically about Kat including this very one. So you must care. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Oh No!!!

I woke Gemma.

What will happen now perhaps another provider will testify before the congregation.

Amen, Eight Men, Eight Men, Eaten
He should post a photo of the "spinner" he claimed to have in Indep..
Put a side by side of what he criticizes next to what he fucks with.
You sir are nuts, I have never seen KVD, but if she looks close to the photo you posted, she is hot as fuck.
LC honestly just looks like a stuck up bitch.
Maybe NJD is trying to imulate this AY, and thinks if he slams on the same ones he does he will take him under his scrotum wing and let him hang from the pubes and learn the ropes. Hell if it doesnt work out, you can always turn tricks yourself.
Oh No!!!
I woke Gemma.
What will happen now .... Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
Now?
Well there's two professional troll hunters on your trail.
Do you think the mods will actually protect you?
Kat is the one we have evidence of teeth for...

Originally Posted by zeejoe
Kat is just gorgeous! These two pics are my favs...
Thank you Don Coyote Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
What the hell is "Don Coyote"???

My guess is a pitiful attempt at humor to invoke Dom Quixote? Or someone too stupid to know that it is Dom Quixote and not Don Coyote.

Anyway it just seems entirely weak and sad reference. The eunuch was stronger than this. At least I hope it was funny in your head cause that is about the best you can hope.
Kat is just gorgeous! These two pics are my favs... Originally Posted by Gemma34
MY God Kat you are so lovely!!
Thanks for the repost Gemma
"He's" harassing/stalking/insulting one of the verified gals that's currently on bancation. Thus, she's unable to defend herself. There's labels for folks like the op. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Tards always have mature nutts when the whores aren't around to respond...
Tards always have mature nutts when the whores aren't around to respond... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Thank you Dorfy,
Bluntly accurate as always.