Lingerie preferences.

For me it's very important. I love stockings and lingerie on my women. My regular comes up with a different outfit every session. I love stockings and I love the super short school girl skirts, where the ass is almost completely exposed. Body suits or cat suits are great too. As is fishnet. Originally Posted by sharkman29
Ahh. Stockings and school girl skirts, and naked! Noted
Doesn’t matter. What matters is quality of service, TCB, and overall experience.

Lingerie can’t compensate for a terrible experience. Originally Posted by westernblotting
This is refreshing to hear
I usually prefer starting a session with some conversation and perhaps a drink and I believe that it is a little more comfortable to be fully clothed at the beginning. Plus, I always enjoy peeling off the layers as things progress. However, if underneath those layers there happens to be a pretty matching bra and panty set and maybe hose and a garter belt, then that is just a bonus.
The hobby is all about fantasy. Just depends on how you want to be perceived.

Lingerie is about effort. If you go above your competition, then you will naturally draw more regulars that value your service.

Lingerie is an extra value service. The decision is yours if you want to be an extra value provider.
The hobby is all about fantasy. Just depends on how you want to be perceived.

Lingerie is about effort. If you go above your competition, then you will naturally draw more regulars that value your service.

Lingerie is an extra value service. The decision is yours if you want to be an extra value provider. Originally Posted by Fizley
This is very good advice! Thank you!
  • BLM69
  • 07-13-2023, 10:19 PM
This is refreshing to hear Originally Posted by A Hall
The last eccie hooker I visited that wore a sexy outfit smelled like sh#t, I'm still traumatized from the smell
The last eccie hooker I visited that wore a sexy outfit smelled like sh#t, I'm still traumatized from the smell Originally Posted by BLM69
It's not easy staying fresh while working outside all day in a heat wave, wet-naps help but not much.

I personally don't care for lingerie.
I do not have much of a preference either way as long as the provider appears to be making an effort. Also, lingerie, or some variation of a sexy outfit, also makes the woman feel sexy in most cases. With all of the reviews where perceived flaws are listed I would imagine a lot of providers have varying degrees of anxiety leading up to the rendezvous. If wearing lingerie ,or whatever makes you feel sexy, adds to the experience in a positive way that is a win-win for everyone. Also,I agree with whoever said white bikini style panties. That shit is ��. Add a simple cotton tank top, no bra, for the finishing touch.
Add fire in the place of the ��
I like lingerie I’ve had a couple guys send me a present as lingerie’s in the past month but I still haven’t got to wear them. I don’t usually wear it unless it’s requested but it’s sexy.
Ahh. Stockings and school girl skirts, and naked! Noted Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Thigh highs and short skirts ftw. I prefer those with no panties but like all versions.
I’ve had a couple guys send me a present as lingerie’s Originally Posted by Cendell M
I ordered some undergarments from the Sears Catalogs for a few ladies back when I first started hobbying. Most didn't even act appreciative so the gift giving fell by the wayside.
  • BLM69
  • 07-14-2023, 01:10 PM
It's not easy staying fresh while working outside all day in a heat wave, wet-naps help but not much.

I personally don't care for lingerie. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
This was a eccie whore lounging all day with her outfit on, probably wore it for days without washing it
  • bbkid
  • 07-15-2023, 07:22 AM
A matching pair of panties / bra is always a special sign to me that she cares enough for her client to go the extra mile.
Pitroom prefers providers wear the most expensive item at Victoria Secret. I want my lady to make a real investment since donations are out of control.