Encounter: Hot girl Jina at Kpop

Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Originally Posted by TheTopG655

Thanks for the detailed review of Jina

Thanks for the detailed review of Jina Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Originally Posted by LoneStar41
What imaginary people are you helping save money?
You do realize there's over 20 people in the discord group that know you're full of it and we all see you using your multiple handles responding to yourself and going on these fake crusades to "help" other mongers against promoters.

You're probably one of biggest wannabe promoters on here....looking for discounts or to flame a provider that you didn't like with a fake reviews. Too bad you got banned by a studio and none of them are interested in you writing any more of your fake reviews for discounts.

Should we do a poll and see how many ppl on here want to know what really happened to you in the discord group? We can give the mongers the choice if they want to hear the real scope since you seem to be on here endlessly looking for attention.

Back to the review Jina is a fine thai woman and gives good service. If you go in knowing her caveats you will be fine since she is very pretty and has a sweet personality.
Do not be fooled by this child playing childish games.
What imaginary people are you helping save money?
You do realize there's over 20 people in the discord group that know your full of it and we all see you using your multiple handles responding to yourself and going on these fake crusades to "help" other mongers against promoters.

You're probably one of biggest wannabe promoters on here....looking for discounts or to flame a provider that you didn't like with fake reviews. Too bad you got banned by a studio and none of them are interested in you writing any more of your fake reviews for discounts.

Should we do a poll and see how many ppl on here want to know what really happened to you in the discord group? We can give the mongers the choice if they want to hear the real scope since you seem to be on here endlessly looking for attention.

Back to the review Jina is a fine thai woman and gives good service. If you go in knowing her caveats you will be fine since she is very pretty and has sweet personality.
Do not be fooled by this child playing childish games. Originally Posted by txcasper
He's definitely the only person that seems to have problems with Pumpkin.
lol no one is going to message you bro, no one listened to you in the chat and the only people that respond to you on here now is your own handles. You're on an island bro get comfy....
lol no one is going to message you bro, no one listened to you in the chat and the only people that respond to you on here now is your own handles. You're on an island bro get comfy.... Originally Posted by txcasper
owo I hope this island has Jina at Kpop so I can be comfy womfy.
Let's go literally messaged me he missed me. You're just a terrible human being tbh Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Cool you want to keep playing this charade, we'll make a poll.
You literally have no sense and can't tell everyone is on to you but we can get into the details as you wish.
Following lol

Jina is starting to grow on me, or maybe me growing in her, lol
Cool you want to keep playing this charade, we'll make a poll.
You literally have no sense and can't tell everyone is on to you but we can get into the details as you wish. Originally Posted by txcasper
I vote for a poll and it needs to include the details from the discord group that Spring started.