WHISTLEBLOWER

Another famous whistleblower. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I think TheMistake is a whistleblower too!!!!

from what I hear, she was quite the Horn blower as well!

from what I hear, she was quite the Horn blower as well! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
And a cigar connoisseur too.
Its not that Willy had a small whistle....it's more like Monica had a big mouth.
Hi Guys and Dolls
Who do you think the Whistleblower is?
Can't figure this one out... Originally Posted by Kristine
The whistleblower doesn't know much. This was concocted by a group of Dims and Lawfare. The whistleblower is just a "Delivery person" with some tangent govt position so he/she couldn't be accused as a spy.

The IG basically admitted as much for saying they "had no first hand knowledge and were politically partisan."
Its not that Willy had a small whistle....it's more like Monica had a big mouth. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
A couple of things from the old memory bank if it's still accurate: Monica admitted blowing Bill 7 other times. And that he only came the blue dress time. Weird.

One of Monica's theater instructors said she gave great blowjobs and she passed them out like candy.
The whistleblower doesn't know much. This was concocted by a group of Dims and Lawfare. The whistleblower is just a "Delivery person" with some tangent govt position so he/she couldn't be accused as a spy.

The IG basically admitted as much for saying they "had no first hand knowledge and were politically partisan." Originally Posted by gnadfly
It's nothing but a big ploy to keep the BS rolling. The so called Whistle blower doesn't have first hand or even second hand knowledge.
Its not that Willy had a small whistle....it's more like Monica had a big mouth. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
A couple of things from the old memory bank if it's still accurate: Monica admitted blowing Bill 7 other times. And that he only came the blue dress time. Weird.

One of Monica's theater instructors said she gave great blowjobs and she passed them out like candy. Originally Posted by gnadfly

that's funny lama. you're still a jerk
It looks like a Bear trap, lol.
The whistleblower doesn't know much. This was concocted by a group of Dims and Lawfare. Originally Posted by gnadfly
The so called Whistle blower doesn't have first hand or even second hand knowledge. Originally Posted by Levianon17
funny how your (right-wingers) narrative is all over the place.
yesterday you insisted that the Whistleblower didn't know shit and was not accurate at all. now you suggest so many were in on "the plot" that is why the Whistleblower was 100% accurate.
  • WTF
  • 09-27-2019, 03:03 PM
It's nothing but a big ploy to keep the BS rolling. The so called Whistle blower doesn't have first hand or even second hand knowledge. Originally Posted by Levianon17
But the mutherfucker sure seems to have accurate knowledge!

But the mutherfucker sure seems to have accurate knowledge! Originally Posted by WTF
The whistleblower law requires that he have first hand knowledge.

In order to show a substantial likelihood of wrongdoing under the Whistleblower Protection Act, you must provide reliable, first-hand knowledge of the misconduct. Speculation or second-hand information is not enough. You also cannot make the disclosure anonymously, although you can request that the OSC keep your identity confidential.
The whistleblower law requires that he have first hand knowledge. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
oh, sorry.. I'm going to instruct the Democrats to ignore Trumps own transcript, and get all of this shit dismissed..
oh, sorry.. I'm going to instruct the Democrats to ignore Trumps own transcript, and get all of this shit dismissed..
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You and the dim-retards such as Pelosi and Schiffty are already ignoring what it actually says and fabricating shit that it doesn't say. But the part about you being sorry, we already knew that.