Farewell My Friends; It’s been good, it’s been fun,, it is now time for me to go..

Best of luck, Alexis. I hope your path brings you nothing but happiness.
Good Luck and God bless!
Alexis, While we've never met in person, I've always respected and liked your personality (and the men say great things about the rest ;-) )

I wish you the best in all your endeavours.
  • pyro
  • 03-29-2010, 10:06 PM
Best of luck dear!
Always enjoyed your contributions
You'll be missed.
Very best regards,

pyro
Good Luck dear!
Wish you peace and happiness!
you will be missed!
auknowho
Do you!
Good luck! And keep on expecting big things!
enjoy life Alexis
Good luck Alexis, You will be missed as one of the more logical, intelligent, ladies around here, kisses.
Good luck Alexis. I don't know how we missed getting together. It's my great loss.
TopCat
Damn...I hate I missed the "experience" as Jimmi Hendrix would say!

Good Luck!
Good luck Alexis. I don't know how we missed getting together. It's my great loss.
TopCat Originally Posted by topcat19542001
Damn...I hate I missed the "experience" as Jimmi Hendrix would say!

Good Luck! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
As she said, she'll be available until April 25th, so there's still time to enjoy her wonderful company (I'm planning on doing just that).
As she said, she'll be available until April 25th, so there's still time to enjoy her wonderful company (I'm planning on doing just that). Originally Posted by Diabolo
Thank you Diabolo, yes I will be available for new clients until the 25th and I hope to finally meet a few of you that I have not had a chance too hook up with throughout the years. After the 25th I will be staying in touch on my Yahoo Groups and I will no longer be on the big public boards. I will be guesting and retiring my accounts.

My plans throughout the year is to finally get out of the biz,, paint my house, cook more for my family, market my SO's business and make him a happier man. He has put up with me for a very long time (18 years),, so now I need to go to keep us together.. Family first,, right???

I got a part-time job to keep me active too, actually shaping me up because I am constantly walking.. lol Oh and the Shape Ups by Skechers helps too... It is all good.. I appreciate you all and I have had a great 25+ years and I appreciate you all being so kind and understanding..

Diabolo,, please check your PM
  • R.M.
  • 04-01-2010, 06:04 AM
You are such a awesome lady.Im so glad i have gotten to know you. Good luck and well wishes for you and your family. Stay in touch Suga Pants.
P.S.Man Paul sure is sneaky to have stolen you to turn his business around. The Tantra method will be way more effective than the Reiki.
Congrats Lady!!! You'll be missed!