Buh-bye, Luke! Buh-bye, Sistine!

I concede nothing, Whacko.

I hated Hillary and I hated Trump. And I still do.

But that doesn't mean I was going to tolerate in any way the fucked up posting of Luke and Sistine. When they are gone, we will all be happier.

agreed !!

And this time, I voted for NO ONE for President. Not even that idiot Gary Johnson on the Libertarian ticket.

I voted straight GOP on all the other races. Originally Posted by Revenant
i voted republican from the top down ... that varies us by .. not much if that makes you uncomfortable then like i've said before

just take a nice long hot shower and use plenty of soap and you'll feel sqeaky clean in no time flat!

btw the punk noir cut suits you .. bhahahahaaaa

Damn, I guess I will have to put on the modtard hat and see what shit he is fucking up in Pittsburgh. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
What!! Don't hurt yourself are you still a mod there?
[COLOR=Blue]i voted republican from the top down ... that varies us by .. not much if that makes you uncomfortable then like i've said before

just take a nice long hot shower and use plenty of soap and you'll feel sqeaky clean in no time flat!
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I couldn't do it this year. I feel dirty as fuck for it, but I had to vote democrat Ann Kirkpatrick against McCain, and Penzone to boot that corrupt fuck Arpaio out. It was a 50/50 result. Arpaio got his ass handed to him finally, only cost the taxpayers $60 million before blue hairs woke up.
I couldn't do it this year. I feel dirty as fuck for it, but I had to vote democrat Ann Kirkpatrick against McCain, and Penzone to boot that corrupt fuck Arpaio out. It was a 50/50 result. Arpaio got his ass handed to him finally, only cost the taxpayers $60 million before blue hairs woke up. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

you voted Arpaio out????
I'm concerned about Assup. I hope he doesn't off himself tonight. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Speak for yourself.
  • DSK
  • 11-11-2016, 05:36 AM
Finally, you Hillary shills can leave the forum.

You showed up right as the primaries were getting started and you posted a hundred times per day. You did your best to be water carriers for "she who WAS inevitable".

Now, the election is over and you LOST.

You can now split the forum in the next week or so, just as I predicted. Originally Posted by Revenant
I don't think either of them are going to leave, unfortunately.
looks like assup is holding his end of the bargain.

not one peep from him.

not even the mention of 'spam' from him on my posts.

give his ass-holiness some credit.
Finally, you Hillary shills can leave the forum.

You showed up right as the primaries were getting started and you posted a hundred times per day. You did your best to be water carriers for "she who WAS inevitable".

Now, the election is over and you LOST.

You can now split the forum in the next week or so, just as I predicted. Originally Posted by Revenant
They can join Lil Cotex in the dumbascraps weeping line down at the unemployment office.
I only voted Republican at the top, and some local judges. Otherwise I voted for the Libertarian candidates down ticket. First time since 1972 that I voted for a major party Presidential candidate, and first Republican ever. Feeling pretty good about it, actually.
looks like assup is holding his end of the bargain.

not one peep from him.

not even the mention of 'spam' from him on my posts.

give his ass-holiness some credit. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yeah, but he's cockstalking me in the Pittsburgh forum. What a cocksucking loser pig.
I concede nothing, Whacko.

I hated Hillary and I hated Trump. And I still do.

But that doesn't mean I was going to tolerate in any way the fucked up posting of Luke and Sistine. When they are gone, we will all be happier.

And this time, I voted for NO ONE for President. Not even that idiot Gary Johnson on the Libertarian ticket.

I voted straight GOP on all the other races. Originally Posted by Revenant
Not voting for Trump was a vote for the Bitch felon.
All of these so called "conservatives with a conscience" have swallowed hook-line-sinker the image of Trump created by the MS media. He is a real guy not a politician. Real guys talk like Trump, act like Trump, wish they were Trump.

Hilary would have beaten Cruz, Rubio and the rest. Trump spoke to the "use-to-be" middle class ignored fella. The ones that the media, dems, libs, lefties, etc... demeaned, humiliated, crushed their balls and told them their ideas and values were no longer relevant.

Homo/transgender rights, global warming/cold/temperature changing (whatever the current lie is), Muslims, illegals, etc... were what really mattered.

Well, their vote mattered and crushed the libs balls!!!
Yeah, but he's cockstalking me in the Pittsburgh forum. What a cocksucking loser pig. Originally Posted by bambino
ah, so that's where he is stalking.
All of these so called "conservatives with a conscience" have swallowed hook-line-sinker the image of Trump created by the MS media. He is a real guy not a politician. Real guys talk like Trump, act like Trump, wish they were Trump.

Hilary would have beaten Cruz, Rubio and the rest. Trump spoke to the "use-to-be" middle class ignored fella. The ones that the media, dems, libs, lefties, etc... demeaned, humiliated, crushed their balls and told them their ideas and values were no longer relevant.

Homo/transgender rights, global warming/cold/temperature changing (whatever the current lie is), Muslims, illegals, etc... were what really mattered.

Well, their vote mattered and crushed the libs balls!!! Originally Posted by Muscleup
This guy?
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-donald-trump/