You Guys are not scared?

How do you know what's in the reviews? Or what guys are bragging about in those reviews? Originally Posted by Brandofan
I read them duh 🙄
It’s public information on eccie in the AMP SECTION
  • L.A.
  • 08-17-2018, 12:07 PM
The bottom line is a post like yours on a board like this serves no purpose. You're not going to change the way people behave. The best thing you (or anybody) can do is take care of themselves and not worry so much about what others are doing. It sounds to me like you are personally doing just that to the best of your ability while still doing what you do. Leave the preaching to the preachers.
Show me a link or quote some of it here please. I still can't find what you're talking about.
The curious thing about these posts about B3J’s is that the incidence of transmission of STDs orally is far lower than the failure rate of condoms. Originally Posted by B Three
I’m in the medical field which is what I majored in in college it’s really low with bbbj but it does happen and I’ve fell witness to a girl I know catching an std in her throat from bbbj & CIM - we sex workers already take a risk by being in the industry we are in. Why make the risk greater by offering services we don’t have to to have a great time?
Show me a link or quote some of it here please. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Or you can look it up like I did
🙄🙄
Why make the risk greater by offering services we don’t have to to have a great time? Originally Posted by Jessika_Rose
Have you ever been on the receiving end of a CBJ? It's not a great time.
Abe - You neatly summarized it !! A Picture is worth a 1000 words !! Lol..

Or you can look it up like I did
🙄🙄 Originally Posted by Jessika_Rose
Its your thread. Its your responsibility to back up your argument with the facts you claim. How hard is cut and paste?
The bottom line is a post like yours on a board like this serves no purpose. You're not going to change the way people behave. The best thing you (or anybody) can do is take care of themselves and not worry so much about what others are doing. It sounds to me like you are personally doing just that to the best of your ability while still doing what you do. Leave the preaching to the preachers. Originally Posted by L.A.
You’re absolutely correct. All I can do is continue to do what I have been doing and protect myself. I just can’t seem to grasp why everyone is really so nonchalant about stds and HIV but ok! I said my piece and that’s that!
I wish everyone the best and I hope all hobbyists and providers do their best to remain STD & HIV free!

Best Wishes
If only your mother had been so adamant about condom use we could all be spared the agony of this thread.
Its your thread. Its your responsibility to back up your argument with the facts you claim. How hard is cut and paste? Originally Posted by Brandofan
Tf ? And how hard is it to read
Exactly what facts are you trying to gain?
It’s word of mouth about this girl she was concerned about ozzing colored discharge from her pussy and the lady I know had to tell her to go get checked as in I’m mad cool with and no a lot of AMP working girls so girls business travels from one last to the next from one spa to another.

The facts are there in black and white in these reviews that these girls are offering bbfs amongst other stuff so do your due deligence and read just like I did
You claim that you can in read public reviews that guys are doing and bragging about unsafe activities like BBFS. I am asking you to prove it and show me.
  • BLM69
  • 08-17-2018, 12:21 PM
I like it how someone's line of activities is safe, cross that line and bad stuff happens, if you're in the hobby, you're swimming in the same pool as all of us. Please believe that
You claim that you can in read public reviews that guys are doing and bragging about unsafe activities like BBFS. I am asking you to prove it and show me. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Lol 😂 you’re clearly illiterate if you cant go find exactly wtf I have been reading! Bottom line is I read what I read I read hobbyist saying they got bbfs and hobbyists commenting saying they past because she didn’t offer bbfs sownirj tjaybbieng said prof on the pudding! I’m not gonna post here so stop asking if you can’t read up or choose not that’s your own poragative!
NEXT....... !!
Have you ever been on the receiving end of a CBJ? It's not a great time. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Get a fuckin GF