Quirky providors

I'm dying to know.. Do I have any quirks?

Jk. Please don't post them here.. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Yah CG, don't post them here....please PM....I need to know....
Yah CG, don't post them here....please PM....I need to know.... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
no surprises love. Feel free to pm him and ask.
Nope its not you SNL but that person sure does know how to sing karoke!!!LOL
Nope its not you SNL but that person sure does know how to sing karoke!!!LOL Originally Posted by shorty
Dammmn! If It's who I think it is. I'm sure it was one hell of a BJ!
Yep it was Naomi but I messed her record up though.LOL
Yep it was Naomi but I messed her record up though.LOL Originally Posted by shorty
I thought she sang really good, I still have the pictures on my phone with her on the stage !! LOL!!
Naomi I need some singing lessons.
Naomi I need some singing lessons. Originally Posted by Mariah Moore
Lmbo! He's not talking about me but another provider. He left out the (,) in the "Yep it was, Naomi." I saw it and was like "huh??"

I know who he's talking about and she has some ..... killer vocals... HA! I need lessons too .
Well it could be you Naomi, if you was to pay us AR rednecks a visit. Yes, she's got a killer bj, Oh I meant to say vocals!!LOL
Yup she sure can sing in that mic
[This is a funny thread, I'm wondering what made her want to leave her boots on? Maybe it was in case she needed to make a run for it suddenly, or maybe she only felt sexy while wearing them...hum, mysterious.
I laugh when I cum. Most think this is nice, but I did have one guy lose wood and left

I do warn beforehand - I don't want them think I am laughing at them, but I laughing because they are doing something right.
After getting a slight buzz after a few beers tonight I got kind of nostalgic about past hobby experiences. When I first started the hobby I ran into a couple of providers with weird quirks. One was a tiny provider with a hot body with small breasts. She was kind of hung up about them and refused to take her bra off. I assured her that they were fine, but she still got mad if I even touched her bra. Another never took off her shoes, which were boots most of the time. At first I thought it was sexy, but then I asked her to take them off and she refused. She told me that she never took off her shoes as a safety precaution. I never gave her any reason to doubt her safety, but she still refused. I saw her in the neighborhood of 8-10 times over several months and I never saw her feet during an appointment. I started to think she might be hiding something, but then at a random public encounter I saw her wearing sandals and her feet were fine.

Anyone else run into providers with interesting quirks ? Originally Posted by CarolinaGent

Maybe her feet stunk?? LOL, seriously, certain things can make people really really paranoid. Are you sure none of these ladies were under the influence of anything? If you know what I mean.....