catches your eye

to bad I am 5'9.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen

I do not believe 5'9 is too bad. Sounds pretty good! It is the total

package to include personality which is number 1 priority. Size, looks, etc take second stage to the personality!

Exceptions to every rule. Which facets of my kink might you fit? Feel free to PM me.

We're two states apart, but once or twice a year I make a run to ATL; figure, anywhere along the 78-to-BIR-to-I20-to-ATL route. Might be coaxed into Montgomery or other alternate route.

Wait - why I am thinking Alabama for you is beyond me. Are you permanently in Tally? Well, as a general rule I do not fool around with Seminole fans, but you panhandle gals are usually an all-around good time and smarter than the average beaver. Could alternate annual Cedar Key escape route and cum in to you via Dothan/I10, even Hattiesburg/Mobile/I10 (though I genuinely despise that route).

What the future might bring. Hmmm.

Cheers, doll.
From this board a lot of it is the attitude I see from the ladies postings. I also check the reviews. Looks fall further down the line. I like companionship as well as the action and I will try and see anyone that meets those attributes. I enjoy the fun bcd, but I also like to be able to talk to the lady and share things to help break the ice.

Top Originally Posted by topsgt38801
I enjoyed your answer Top, Thank you for posting

Safire Sweet
Too bad my tits are too big...
any woman that doesnt fly off the hook after every stupid thing I say.I need calm in a woman.