Ladies show us your Ta-Ta's!!!

Let's See! LOL Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly
good luck with get any good photos from that one
Their not large. Their not small. They are perfect. Absolutley one of the sexiest pictures of breasts I have ever seen. God do I love that bead of sweat coming down. Very sexy Originally Posted by burkalini
Sweat OK, thanks Burk. LOL
(lol) Originally Posted by ninasastri
Living art.... Wow
Check out my bedazzled ta-ta's Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
This is a great picture! Creative and hot.
or as the canadiens might say aboot sharing a beautiful breast shot or 2 of your own shayla.
This is a great picture! Creative and hot. Originally Posted by Shayla
Here are a few of my TIT-Talizing Ta-Ta's pics!

work of art like those from someone who does not have a showcase is the type of thing that makes these threads woth while
Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly
or as the canadiens might say aboot sharing a beautiful breast shot or 2 of your own shayla. Originally Posted by petiteassman
Je vais montrer si vous ne.
Dammit I should have paid attention in French class. "I am _ _ _ " nope all I understand is the first two words.
Sad, I had to use google to translate that simple sentence for me and I had 3 semesters of French. And I don't think petite's man boobs would be very popular here.
"I will show if you do". while nobody here including yourself wants too or could stomach seeing any of me viewing your pics is like being in a museum. i always think the only problem with your pics is there are not enough of them
Je vais montrer si vous ne. Originally Posted by Shayla
vos seins sont des hommes quelque chose de rêver et d'apporter des sourires et happieness pour les masses. juste une nouvelle image sera de rendre le monde tellement mieux
Je vais montrer si vous ne. Originally Posted by Shayla
Their not large. Their not small. They are perfect. Absolutley one of the sexiest pictures of breasts I have ever seen. God do I love that bead of sweat coming down. Very sexy Originally Posted by burkalini
Nina, herself, is a work of art from head to toe.
I can't wait to see her again and just... stare *sigh*
a view of zarah ta tas i would think
Nina, herself, is a work of art from head to toe.
I can't wait to see her again and just... stare *sigh* Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
a view of zarah ta tas i would think Originally Posted by petiteassman
My 34ds can't compete with Ninas
I can always pm or email a pic