Whatever

errrrrr stop quoting him 3sides and all will go well
  • GP
  • 02-07-2013, 04:26 PM
errrrrr stop quoting him 3sides and all will go well Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
OK, since OSd broke the rule. I have to take him and everyone else to task on the term 3-sides for our dear taint hustler pyramider.

Why does everyone call him 3 sides? I would love to know who the person is that gave him this erroneous name. Here is the wiki.

A pyramid (from Greek: πυραμίς pyramis[1]) is a structure whose shape is roughly that of a pyramid in the geometric sense; that is, its outer surfaces are triangular and converge to a single point at the top. The base of a pyramid can be trilateral, quadrilateral, or any polygon shape, meaning that a pyramid has at least three outer triangular surfaces (at least four faces including the base). The square pyramid, with square base and four triangular outer surfaces, is a common version.
You can not leave out the base. So there you have it. He should, at a bare minimum, be called 4 sides.
  • Tiger
  • 02-07-2013, 04:51 PM
OK, since OSd broke the rule. I have to take him and everyone else to task on the term 3-sides for our dear taint hustler pyramider.

Why does everyone call him 3 sides? I would love to know who the person is that gave him this erroneous name. Here is the wiki.

You can not leave out the base. So there you have it. He should, at a bare minimum, be called 4 sides. Originally Posted by GP

Maybe the poor guy is hollow inside - or from the bottom, and therefore, has no base
  • GP
  • 02-07-2013, 05:06 PM
Then he would be taintless.
  • Tiger
  • 02-07-2013, 05:37 PM
Sooo, THAT is why he has the fixation!
The nickname 3 sides came over from the Island of Misfit Toys.
  • Tiger
  • 02-07-2013, 07:59 PM
  • Tiger
  • 02-07-2013, 08:02 PM

You can not leave out the base. So there you have it. He should, at a bare minimum, be called 4 sides. Originally Posted by GP

I thought AlbanyBlonde was the resident rule breaker here. It says so in her tagline.

AlbanyBlonde
Breaking all the rules! �� <-------------<<< RIGHT HERE!

My Showcase
a lil Friday humor 4 ya'll....

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he’s in there, the husband tells his wife:”

Listen, this guy’s an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and
hasn’t seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck.”

If he wants sex, don’t resist, don’t complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he’ll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you.”

To which his wife responds: “He wasn’t kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!”
They were out of Vaseline, so...

he was sent to the kitchen pantry.
sat morning humor ....

Three women and three men are traveling by train to the Super Bowl.
At the station, the three men each buy a ticket and watch as the three women buy just one ticket.
“How are the three of you going to travel on only one ticket?” asks one of the men.
“Watch and learn,” answers one of the women.
They all board the train. The three men take their respective seats but all three women cram into a toilet together and close the door.
Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets. He knocks on the toilet door and says, “Ticket, please.! ”
The door opens just a crack, and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand.

The conductor takes it and moves on.
The men see this happen and agree it was quite a clever idea; so, after the game, they decide to do the same thing on the return trip and save some money.

When they get to the station they buy a single ticket for the return trip but see, to their astonishment,that the three women don’t buy any ticket at all!!

“How are you going to travel without a ticket?” says one perplexed man.

“Watch and learn,” answer the women

When they board the train, the three men cram themselves into a toilet, and the three women cram into another toilet just down the way.

Shortly after the train is on its way, one of the women leaves her toilet and walks over to the toilet in which the men are hiding.

The woman knocks on their door and says,”Ticket, please.”
  • GP
  • 02-16-2013, 09:37 AM
A little old lady went into the Bank one day, carrying a bag of money. She asked to speak with the bank president to open an account because, “It’s a lot of money!” The reluctant staff finally ushered her into his office. The bank president then asked her how much she would like to deposit. She replied, “$165,000!” and dumped the cash on his desk. The president was of course curious as to how she came by all this cash, so he asked her, “Ma’am, where did you get this money?” The old lady replied, “I make bets.

” The president then asked, “Bets? What kind of bets?” The old woman said, “Well, for example, I’ll bet you $25,000 that your balls are square.” “Ha!” laughed the president, “That’s a stupid bet. You can never win that kind of bet!” The old lady challenged, “So, would you like to take my bet?” “Sure,” said the president, “I’ll bet $25,000 that my balls are not square!” The old lady said, “Okay, but since there is a lot of money involved, may I bring my lawyer with me tomorrow at 10:00 am as a witness?” “Sure!” replied the confident president. That night, he was very nervous about the bet and often checked his balls in the mirror.

The next morning, at precisely 10:00 am, the little old lady appeared with her lawyer at the president’s office. She introduced the lawyer to the president and repeated the bet: “$25,000 says the president’s balls are square!” The president agreed with the bet again and the old lady asked him to drop his pants so they could all see. The president complied. The little old lady peered closely at his balls and then asked if she could feel them. “Well, Okay,” said the president, “$25,000 is a lot of money, so I guess you should be absolutely sure.” Just then, he noticed that the lawyer was quietly banging his head against the wall. The president said, “What wrong with your lawyer?” She replied, “Nothing, except I bet him $100,000 that at 10:00 am today, I’d have the Bank president’s balls in my hand!”