SERIOUSLY

Due to personal stuff, harassment, threats etc... I've not been in my office since Monday I typically NEVER cancel unless I ABSOLUTELY have to... & rarely have cancelled out or rescheduled anyone.
  • katee
  • 06-16-2016, 03:01 PM
Due to personal stuff, harassment, threats etc... I've not been in my office since Monday I typically NEVER cancel unless I ABSOLUTELY have to... & rarely have cancelled out or rescheduled anyone. Originally Posted by Touch of Traveling

Life happens and sometimes die to circumstances we are forced to cancel. I personally have had to cancel a few before, but no where near the number of times that gentleman have booked with me and cancelled. It's part of it.. The only difference is.. If we cancel, someone doesn't get our service at the scheduled time... If they cancel or worse NCNS, we are out on that time slot and loose $'s. Again... It's part of it.

Hope whoever has been causing you issues stops. I've been lucky in that I've never had that happen. I'm sure it's quite an inconvience. Be safe and don't take unnecessary chances.
It's gotten to be horrible I've had to deactivate my Facebook page my pt job and boss got messages someone isn't too happy... I'm not sure if it's a guy or girl. It's very frustrating and yes many times I get no shows last minute cancellations and I get to the point I just won't book them. I'm being very cautious who I book right now due to the harassing. I am going to end up changing everything around and kind of starting over again so I am not recognized. I am not the type of person that will back down. So very soon New everything again. 😕
Wish ya better times!