By the way Toyz...... Master of Bandle Identification......

See there you go again showing everyone how little you know.
  • Toyz
  • 01-20-2016, 04:39 PM
See there you go again showing everyone how little you know. Originally Posted by moonshiner
I had no idea how right she was about you...
And in the blue corner we have

team 1 : Everyone who's here to throw insult after injury and then rinse and repeat

In the red corner we have Whispers team (Whispers is far right)

followed by team ToyZ ( cause they are ToYZ)

Now I need to hurry to change Jerseys, men call them jerseys ...right?
  • Toyz
  • 01-20-2016, 09:09 PM
And in the blue corner we have

team 1 : Everyone who's here to throw insult after injury and then rinse and repeat

In the red corner we have Whispers team (Whispers is far right)

followed by team ToyZ ( cause they are ToYZ)

Now I need to hurry to change Jerseys, men call them jerseys ...right? Originally Posted by Cooper Barrett
No...farmers call them Jerseys...men call them cows.
Not even remotely hobby related.
Just another personal attack threAD from the idiot, whizzburs.

Looks like Sand Box material to me.
Bandle boy crawls out of the manflap... Originally Posted by Toyz
See there you go again showing everyone how little you know. Originally Posted by moonshiner
So from this exchange we can deduce: bandle boy types from under the manflap? Do you suppose it's really big enough that the noob can live in there?
Ok I gotta ask - What's a manflap? What's a noob? Trying to keep up with you big boys is hard work when I can't understand the lingo!!!
Ok I gotta ask - What's a manflap? What's a noob? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Well, Miss Ellen, glad to accommodate.

Manflap = excess skin (belly area) caused by morbid obesity and self-loathing. See this thread for an example: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1608816

Noob = newb = newbie = new boobie = simple-minded know-nothing new poster, or retread poster who has proven incapable of keeping a handle active. There are other, more jocular, definitions also. It tends to be a very contextual term of endearment.

I hope that was helpful, Miss.
.... or retread poster who has proven incapable of keeping a handle active. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

There are a couple of "retread posters" that seem to be able to keep handles active for years...... maybe not the same handle but they are always here aren't they?
There are a couple of "retread posters" that seem to be able to keep handles active for years...... maybe not the same handle but they are always here aren't they? Originally Posted by Whispers
"Here," being behind the manflap I presume? If you say so.

I'm surely not surprised. I've heard you like to keep your minions, both the paid and indentured, close at hand.
  • Toyz
  • 01-21-2016, 10:15 PM
"Here," being behind the manflap I presume? If you say so.

I'm surely not surprised. I've heard you like to keep your minions, both the paid and indentured, close at hand. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

Are perfect for that...

Losing an argument? Reach under your Manflap & toss a bandle at it...
Need thread bumps & justification for a point? Reach under your Manflap & toss a bandle at it...
Having trouble supporting your 400#s in missionary & the spinner is in danger of being crushed? Hollar at your bandles to push back & lift you up...

Give a bandle a place to hide after launching a one sentence attack...they can't stay in the light very long so the Manflap offers darkness as well as slimy mold to suck on for nourishment...

Not everyone can grow one...Not everyone wants one.

Are perfect for that...

Need thread bumps & justification for a point? Reach under your Manflap & toss a bandle at it...
Having trouble supporting your 400#s in missionary & the spinner is in danger of being crushed? Hollar at your bandles to push back & lift you up...

Give a bandle a place to hide after launching a one sentence attack...they can't stay in the light very long so the Manflap offers darkness as well as slimy mold to suck on for nourishment...

Not everyone can grow one...Not everyone wants one. Originally Posted by Toyz
That is funny!

Are perfect for that...

Not everyone can grow one...Not everyone wants one. Originally Posted by Toyz
TFF
Thank you for a visual that both fascinates and repulses.