I Recieved My First Warning

It seems logical to me that review forums can be programmed to close when the thirty day no post period has passed. Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist
remember, though, the 30 day rule is not applicable if you have significant information to pass on that warrants a thread bump.. like many things that is subjective, of course.
lol.. Only a warning?
Got pointed..banned..falsely accused...at the end I still continued my hobby..
Just make sure ur favorite ladies know ur email and/or tel #... Incase u get banned and pm don't work.. Originally Posted by eng
Dude, seriously just fucking give it up with the THN and banning beef. Look at my recent history with her, I'm obviously not her WK but your posts are so repetitive, reaching, and at this point, old. I had a very public argument on here with her and not a word - not a post, PM, email, or smoke signal from a WK.

I can troll with the rest and I can honestly say I've never seen someone get banned that didn't deserve it. I've got points, and I deserved every one of them. I don't know how banning works but assume you'd still have high points and keep up the stalking behavior and you're going to get banned again. I like to think of myself as a pretty normal person, and for my view she doesn't look bad at all in this, everything you're posting is just like a self alert.

Do yourself a favor, you've had your word, now move on and just enjoy. Here and in life. When you hold the anger in it hurts nobody but you. The more you go on and on and on about her it just makes her look that much better, whether you realize it or not. You obviously like girls, I can promise that your behavior about this is not attractive to them.

I've tried a couple times to help you but it appears you're going to be your own worst enemy if you don't just let it go.
Hmm,,, wtz THN got anything to do with what I posted? I was told op what I went through and how to stay in hobby banned.... Please keep THN in other thread,,, this thread got nothing to do with her...
And don't need help,, just say and post wtever u want... I know I do.....just let it out...
Hmm,,, wtz THN got anything to do with what I posted? I was told op what I went through and how to stay in hobby banned.... Please keep THN in other thread,,, this thread got nothing to do with her...
And don't need help,, just say and post wtever u want... I know I do.....just let it out... Originally Posted by eng
The falsely accused comment. I've spent way too much time replying to you, good luck.
There's nothing to man up, suck up, let drop or let go. This is what I asked:

"I can take my lumps like a man (lol), but why not just close older posts? What am I missing?"

This is what I was looking for(among a few others):

remember, though, the 30 day rule is not applicable if you have significant information to pass on that warrants a thread bump.. like many things that is subjective, of course. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Seems pretty clear to me. I wasn't bitching. I wasn't complaining. I'm not pissed. I understand the mod's are volunteers. I don't want to change the rules. I don't really care if they warn me or kick me the fuck off. I was simply curious as to why the mods don't close older posts. But I've got to say that you guy's who criticize, berate or otherwise stir shit up never seem to miss a beat. Even on a simple question like the one I asked. To you I say take a break, push yourself away from the keyboard, go out and enjoy some sunshine, then go fuck yourselves. Ha!
John Clark.. the bad boy in you is turning me on LOL

You still have the greatest avatar ever! Originally Posted by melannie_star
You're the best Melanie! Wait till you get a load of my bad boy alter ego.
Dude, man up! Everyone that's been here any length of time knows that rule. You broke it. I'm sure the "warning" was a slap on the wrist at worst. Suck it up and move on. To make a thread based on this, when technically you were in the wrong, is what is wrong with this country. Everyone thinks they should get special privileges or that the rules shouldn't apply to them or that their case is special. Move the effe on.

On the other hand you did turn Melannie on. Wish I could do something, anything, that would do that. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
This one deserves a special "Fuck you".