"Time for some DATY!!!" "Wait...let me piss first." WTF?

Lol Al...yeaaa right...lol
doesn't bother me - but I see how it could.

Really - people do eliminate waste.

I'd like to NOT be involved in other's business.

So long as she took a washcloth after - that's fine.

Ever have a girl hold yours while you pee? That's weird.

I start getting a boner every time a girl does that for me - right in mid stream.

They just don't know how to adjust and it can get messy.
  • jl11
  • 02-24-2016, 12:21 AM
Maybe she was holding it in to squirt and wasn't expecting DATY so she did you a courtesy piss?
You're not weird.
I've had guys hop out of the shower, piss and then dab the tip with tissue expecting me to suck it right after that.
Um no....go wash it again...at least the tip thanks.

Did this shit ever happen to any of you guys or girls? Just wondering. It's happened a few times to me. I was recently with a provider, and JUST before we were about to start, she gets out of bed and I hear the clink of the toilet seat and then Psssssssss. Psssss, Pssss, Pss, Ps, ps. WOOSHHH!!!
"OK, now I'm ready."

I realize girls are human beings and take dumps and piss too, but man, that happening at that moment really made me change my mind about DATY on that visit. Huge turn-off. Does that bother any of you when it happens. Even for the chicks, Let's say you're about to suck his cock, and he would say "Wait a minute.". He goes over to the toilet, Lets out a nice long stream with the door wide open. Flush. Go back to you. "OK, start sucking."

I know any number of cocks could have just been in there and I know the girls do piss. But as long as I don't see the other cock going in there or the piss coming out IMMEDIATELY before my tongue goes down there, I'm alright with it.

One time, with a travelling provider on ECCIE from WAY up North, I got to the hotel and she answered the door with greasy potato chip hands and crumbs on her shirt. She wiped her hands on her shirt, went to the bed and used her hands as brushes to get rid of the crumbs on the bed. She then went to piss with the door wide open, and was ready to get started. (I didn't do a review on this particular chick.) Couldn't eat her out after that.

Guess I'm just weird. Originally Posted by albundy
I know exactly what youre talking about..... Ive had guys get right out the shower and be in the bed and say 'oh wait i need to go pee right fast'
I'm like WTF!!!!

Then that's when they get 'dipped' real good in ~P's refereshing golden liquid
That'll teach 'em to pee before the shower or even in the shower but not after the shower Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Lol OMG this!
I should've read the comments before I replied.
....^ And my golden liquid is not pee
would think for me 50% of sessions I have to go when I arrive. I spend about 4-5 minutes getting clean after that. I think the providers appreciate it.
Back in another life when I lived in Houston, been chasing a dancer. Finally get her out the club for some private play time, before we start she jumps out of bed goes to the bathroom to take a dump, didn't close the door, continues to carry on a conversation as if she is sitting on my lap. Sad to say I watched her wipe her butt and she looked at the toilet paper to make sure she wiped it clean.

First and only time to play with her otc. Every time I saw her afterwards never could eliminate the vision of her sitting on the toilet and looking at the toilet paper.
  • R.M.
  • 02-25-2016, 09:21 AM
^ Treasure days huh?
Lol yep...........
  • R.M.
  • 02-25-2016, 08:28 PM
image.jpeg

^Remember this place? I lost an experience pair of underwear there at least once.
Hmmm don't remember.
One time, with a travelling provider on ECCIE from WAY up North, I got to the hotel and she answered the door with greasy potato chip hands and crumbs on her shirt. She wiped her hands on her shirt, went to the bed and used her hands as brushes to get rid of the crumbs on the bed. ... Originally Posted by albundy

Well someone had to say it...
Squirting is not pee... lol. My piss stream is no where as forceful as my squirt stream.

I use to do doubles and shows w a girl in Ohio. She had a guy who liked golden showers. He got in the tub and laid back. She puts her feet on the sides of the tub and says "come on Amber (my stage name) get up on the other end and piss on his dick". I got up there, never having done such a thing, and she started peeing in his face and he was loving it. Well... I laughed so hard, I did pee all over him too. He came like crazy and nothing ever touched him but my piss. I thought "what the hell happened to u as a child"? Now... no problem. I will piss on ya, use a strap on on ya... but draw the line at licking assholes... yuck!
  • R.M.
  • 03-04-2016, 06:28 AM
Hmmm don't remember. Originally Posted by holmes50
Marfreless. It closed and now re opened. Good times.