Messages this site is unsafe

Strokey needs to contact web support to get de-iced. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
rats well he stuck in a stall in the ice house forever then LOL

Easy come easy go.....

Doin good, I havent been scammed or robbed in a couple years lol Originally Posted by lilylivered
logged on only once while the unsafe message was displayed. Stupid of me, of course.
Since then, I have gotten many spam/phishing emails and my FB page was hacked. Coincidence? Doubtful.
FaceBook, just say no
Nancy Reagan
and icky guideline 22 ????
logged on only once while the unsafe message was displayed. Stupid of me, of course.
Since then, I have gotten many spam/phishing emails and my FB page was hacked. Coincidence? Doubtful. Originally Posted by demonlover
and icky guideline 22 ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
ops I forger

Join OH2, Encounter Report then please and thank you. I want to know if the same hacks grilling that site. And when you log in again I hear it now just picks a handle of any gender
Since then, I have gotten many spam/phishing emails and my FB page was hacked. Coincidence? Doubtful. Originally Posted by demonlover
So, in the hobby life, guys usually have a burner phone. The gals usually have a burner - or texting app. I would assume I’m not the only one using a secondary email (where all the junk goes)?
I think when you make an account it tells you to pick a different email due to the nature of the site.
So, in the hobby life, guys usually have a burner phone. The gals usually have a burner - or texting app. I would assume I’m not the only one using a secondary email (where all the junk goes)? Originally Posted by Presj22
I think when you make an account it tells you to pick a different email due to the nature of the site. Originally Posted by Notanative
guys do not read instructions, but some should have
guys do not read instructions, but some should have Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
imagine signing up with your offshoredrilling@nysp.com email account...the embarrassment!