dirty talk, when does it go too far?

Had a situation like that.

Called me a dirty black whore, dirty black cunt, etc, tell him i've been a bad little black bitch, WHAT!!!!, extremely uncomfortable while naked during the act, I know its an experience for the gents, and you guys may get caught up in the moment, however we have feelings. Some shit you just cant say to women, some stuff is just a huge no no.

He did apologize though. I was not a happy camper. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Oh...but it's ok for a chick to tell me I'm black from the waist down or call me mandingo, huh? Bah! Actually, the mandingo part is ok by me. Haha!
Hottest thing a girl ever said to me was "make my pussy dirty, cum inside me." You can't resist with an order like that. I don't talk dirty to the ladies and it just caught me off guard.
To turn this around for a minute, I like being on the recipient end of dirty talk, but the whole "Daddy" or "Papi" thing does creep me out.
To turn this around for a minute, I like being on the recipient end of dirty talk, but the whole "Daddy" or "Papi" thing does creep me out. Originally Posted by NTX972

Oh, Daddy...you know you miss me!!
Reese...LMFAO!

There I go over-sharing again...
Oh, Daddy...you know you miss me!! Originally Posted by reese foster
But, MsFoster, we have never met.

netman
I definitely like a little dirty talk...like hearing how hard they are and all the stuff that comes after BUT only in the flesh! I don't do phone sex, it makes me feel awkward LOL Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
taking notes....

actually never been much of a dirty talker until starting to hobby. gradually coming around. i've never used the wh... word and don't see that i ever will. but one girl got me to call her my slut (i mean in the heat of it she kept saying she was my slut so i rolled with it). was kinda hot...with the other things she was telling me to do to her... gotta admit it was a bit of a turn on.
Reese is funny.
Reese is sweet. now the next time i see her i'me gonna call her dirty names. but thats between us. hehehe. luv ya Reese.
I like to talk and I like for it to get dirty, but demeaning is too far. I know a lot of guys want providers to act out fantasies. What I've read in some of the posts in this thread goes way beyond me, however.
I love instruction. If it helps her get the O she's desiring, more power to her. I agree with NTX972, totally not into the daddy thing.
it's very obvious that what is degrading to some is a turn on for others
Reese is funny. Originally Posted by oleguy

Thank you.

Reese is sweet. now the next time i see her i'me gonna call her dirty names. but thats between us. hehehe. luv ya Reese. Originally Posted by flexywun

Flexy, I don't care what you call me... as long as you CALL me.
I'm doing what my partner wants to do....if she wants me to talk dirty, I'm a dirty-talking motherfucker. If she wants the King's english, then I'm "yes, ma'am"-ing her. My SO talks way dirty when she's got her drink on...and expects me to follow suit. It can be kind of a turn-on.

I used to know a girl wanted me to ask her to "please" do this or do that. For some reason, me asking her to do it turned her on. Different strokes.
I'd like to have that opportunity but alas.. I think I am being ignored.