Encounter: Tipsy w/Bebe

Lmao. How soon after? I guess i got to get a spray alcohol to take on appointments unless i want to go home.

Is hand sanitizer good? Originally Posted by Djhyplektro
You’re not serious, are you? Because I sure as hell wasn’t.
BBFS is always possible, but it's a hard one for me to believe with her.
I haven't seen her in over 2 years. I stopped because it was to high traffic for my taste.
The bbfs risk involved when she has so many customers and doesn't need the extra money, it's just a hard one for me to fathom.
If that is what happened, good for you. It's a little hard for me to believe though. Originally Posted by rogerdodger21
BBFS happened and no up charge for it nor for anal ever sir
The activities in OP’s post isn’t a revelation for her regulars or at least it shouldn’t be.
The activities in OP’s post isn’t a revelation for her regulars or at least it shouldn’t be. Originally Posted by htownhunter
True
Okay.

I guess that is why they are regulars.

It was hard for me to believe, but I was wrong. It doesn't matter to me. I left that circle jerk 2+ years ago.
  • d2
  • 09-16-2022, 12:47 PM
I saw her today and said it's not true
Like she’s gonna tell you if it’s true lmao
I saw her today and said it's not true Originally Posted by d2
What's not true ??
You really asked her about her activities with another client? alrighty then , carry on
I just don't see who this benefits coming on here detailing these activities. If your point was to inform the readers here she does BBFS then now she's gonna be flooded by BFFS seekers, which honestly very few girls would want, even if they offer it from time to time. If it was to hurt her business by scaring away people who avoid girls who provide those activities congrats I guess. You succeeded there. It's ok to write a thorough review and still leave out details that should just be kept private. We all know the risks of this game.
Wasnt trying to hurt business n the review is true shit saw Monica on Sunday morning for nice nuru and prostate massage
Wasnt trying to hurt business n the review is true shit saw Monica on Sunday morning for nice nuru and prostate massage Originally Posted by Muddy1
Interesting... Not sure why you’re deflecting by changing the discussion to Monica.

So what was your true intent then? I’m curious.

You do know you could have simply written “See ROS” in activities and at least limit the info sharing to only those who have access to ROS. Are you aware of that option?

I call your review irresponsible and disrespectful towards the provider. That’s my impression of your review.

Wouldn’t be surprised if you get placed on her DO NOT SEE list. If not already.
Interesting... Not sure why you’re deflecting by changing the discussion to Monica.

So what was your true intent then? I’m curious.

You do know you could have simply written “See ROS” in activities and at least limit the info sharing to only those who have access to ROS. Are you aware of that option?

I call your review irresponsible and disrespectful towards the provider. That’s my impression of your review.

Wouldn’t be surprised if you get placed on her DO NOT SEE list. If not already. Originally Posted by BigBamboo

Lol mate no one is deflecting just sampling different pussy n different techniques which this forum is for to give info🙂
Lol mate no one is deflecting just sampling different pussy n different techniques which this forum is for to give info🙂 Originally Posted by Muddy1
LOL mate! You’re deflecting again.

Your response totally dodges my questions. But I’m not surprised.

Have a good night dreaming of your different pussy samples and techniques.